+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it that hard to pay tuition?

kal el

Oct 4, 2012
I'm trying to go to Canada for a week to discuss the payments of my tuition but it has already pass a month for me to receive the visa. Usually people are running away from paying, but I never heard someone chancing someone else to pay back the money, and I always tough it is good policy when money is coming to ones country.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
kal el said:
I'm trying to go to Canada for a week to discuss the payments of my tuition but it has already pass a month for me to receive the visa. Usually people are running away from paying, but I never heard someone chancing someone else to pay back the money, and I always tough it is good policy when money is coming to ones country.
do not understand ur query....u finished ur education and want to pay fees ..or u havent started school yet?....ur college /university(who except fees) are a different entity....and immigration department is another entity......they give u visa according to their procedure ....college /university make money by fees and immigration/canada government controls immigration. just because u have to pay fees doesnt mean they will allow u in canada. u can do it over the phone /internet/post etc