+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it signal of stage 2 process?

Yusuf786

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
I already have received my AIP on 8th September and my biometric was already in system.

Today I received a correspondence letter for biometric validity in my GC Key. Does it means, they have started to work for stage 2 approval? Anyone else have same experience?

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
May I ask where you received your AIP? Was it received in your email or in your GC account?

AliAhmad1090

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
I already have received my AIP on 8th September and my biometric was already in system.

Today I received a correspondence letter for biometric validity in my GC Key. Does it means, they have started to work for stage 2 approval? Anyone else have same experience?
Hopefully you may get your final decision in 1 or 2 days. Keep us updated

amsanae

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
A biometrics correspondence letter is usually the last thing before a decision letter is sent. Hoping for the best!

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Usually a Biometrics Validity Letter (BVL) preceded by an AIP is a good sign. If the BVL comes with no prior updates, usually means a refusal.
@jigzyy do you concur?

Reactions: jigzyy

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
Usually a Biometrics Validity Letter (BVL) preceded by an AIP is a good sign. If the BVL comes with no prior updates, usually means a refusal.
@jigzyy do you concur?
Not jigzzy ofcourse, but from the forum I concluded that if you havent given your biometrics and medical, or your file is incomplete, then BVL means refusal

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Not jigzzy ofcourse, but from the forum I concluded that if you havent given your biometrics and medical, or your file is incomplete, then BVL means refusal
Thanks @ayesha_llk2 , that's another pattern that I haven't noticed. I like this forum in that it enables us to observe certain patterns and somehow helps us determine if applications are generally approval / refusal material. @Yusuf786 has disappeared :) and @jigzyy is nowhere to be seen. Maybe @primaprime or @tapperb can be summoned. Calling all the heros.......Your expert opinions and input are needed.

m7md

Sep 27, 2020

When did you submit your biometrics? I submitted mine in Oman on September 1st, got AIP on September 9th. Applied on June 3rd.

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
It appears they may have reached a decision. Keep us posted and best of luck.

Believedoitbest

Sep 11, 2020
If the OP is sure that the letter is truly BVL, after having received an AIP, then that is a good news as per the commencement of stage 2 processing.

Now, keep the house informed, which could try did you applied from?
Do you received AIP in GC key?

All things being equal, you will get final decision in few days time, and I pray the odds favor you.

Reactions: BIG_T

sagar777

Nov 13, 2019
I already have received my AIP on 8th September and my biometric was already in system. Today I received a correspondence letter for biometric validity in my GC Key. Does it means, they have started to work for stage 2 approval? Anyone else have same experience?
When did you apply?

Reactions: azzamkc