+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it really necessary to delete/recreate your profile to get an OOPNP?

ComedyGeek

Jun 15, 2015
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum, I have been reading your posts for a couple of weeks now and most have answered my questions, except for this one.

I see that many of you deleted and recreated your profile after June 1st to get a nomination from OOPNP. Is this really necessary? I created my profile on May 28, my overall score is 430, and my NOC Code is 5125. I thought I met all the criteria to get the nomination but nothing has happened yet. Would you suggest that I delete my profile and recreate it again to get the nomination? Why is this necessary?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unfortunately, yes.

Important:

June 1st Restriction
At this time Ontario can only search the Express Entry Pool for candidates who meet Ontario’s Human Capital Priorities stream criteria and who have submitted an Express Entry profile on or after June 1st 2015.

Accordingly, for the Human Capital Priorities stream, Ontario will only send notifications of interest to candidates who submitted an Express Entry profile on June 1st or after.
Should you have any questions about your Express Entry profile please contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_HOW.html

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just FYI - thats not getting the nomination. Actually getting the nomination will take months. This is getting the go ahead to apply for nomination from Ontario.

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any chance for 360+ish people under OONP???

ComedyGeek

Jun 15, 2015
purplesnow said:
Just FYI - thats not getting the nomination. Actually getting the nomination will take months. This is getting the go ahead to apply for nomination from Ontario.
I'm sorry, that's what I meant. As you can see, I'm still a little shaky with the terminology, but I'm getting there!

Thank you! :)