+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it possible to order CAIPS after getting passport back from CHC Delhi?

akashp89

Jul 21, 2013
I had to withdraw my application (University -General Category study permit) because of the delay caused by Immigration Section at CHC Delhi. I got my passport back without any stamps. Is it possible now to order CAIPS for my file though I have withdrawn my appliction?

Please guide me.

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akashp89 said:
I had to withdraw my application (University -General Category study permit) because of the delay caused by Immigration Section at CHC Delhi. I got my passport back without any stamps. Is it possible now to order CAIPS for my file though I have withdrawn my appliction?

Please guide me.

did you withdraw your visa request as well or was it rejected? In either of the case, you can apply for CAIPS notes. But no point applying for CAIPS if you withdrew your visa application as well.

akashp89

Jul 21, 2013
I have no rejection, I have to withdraw it because my program started at the University since last one month and I missed many lectures and labs due to the delay caused by CHC Delhi so my program director told me to withdraw it because it is really late.

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akashp89 said:
I have no rejection, I have to withdraw it because my program started at the University since last one month and I missed many lectures and labs due to the delay caused by CHC Delhi so my program director told me to withdraw it because it is really late.
hence no point applying for CAIPS.... and as far as stamping is concerned, did you receive any letter with your passport? Now for rejection cases, there isn't any more stamping now....

Seema_Sinha

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
akashp89 said:
Akash..I am also on same boat..I got my passport from CHC new delhi.. and there is no rejection..I had to withdraw because of same reason, which you had..but I also withdrew my visa application after getting my passport back from CHC new delhi..Although I have not received any letter from CHC yet regarding withdrawing my visa application. When I sent an email to embassy about withdrawal of my visa application then very next day I got a call from them and indeed they wanted to confirm that I really want to withdraw my visa application and I was asked to send an email again to confirm this withdrawal.And I did send this again...

Seema_Sinha

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
sabby2612 said:
hence no point applying for CAIPS.... and as far as stamping is concerned, did you receive any letter with your passport? Now for rejection cases, there isn't any more stamping now....
What do you mean by this " Now for rejection cases, there isn't any more stamping now.... " you mean that if your visa petition is refused then you can not apply next time...please clarify

andysingh

Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akashp89 said:

Please guide me.
See you just withdrawl your application coz of the delay, so theres nothing to worry because there was no approval or reject regarding your case. CAIPS is applied when someone is rejected and want to know the exact reason. So if you want to apply again just apply again with the new visa fee. Hope this helps.

Seema_Sinha

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
@ andysingh ..Thanks for your reply..So My Concern is that I got UCI number and application number S******** these both numbers would remain same if I apply again...??? I mean Embassy does have record in their database such as Which degree I applied for, what documents I submitted, What was query if any etc etc...Please let me know..