+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it possible to go for MASTERS with 3 YEARS BACHELORS From INDIA.

Mabe211

Jun 12, 2021
Hii …. I have completed bachelors in Computer (3 YEARS) in india can i go for masters with that qualification. As i checked almost every university website they require 4 year bachelors for masters admission. Please suggest if any or where should I apply with 3 years bachelors for post graduation.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Any University that admits you for Masters after only 3 years of Bachelors is worthless.

You'll need a bridging program of some sorts at any decent University.

Mabe211

Jun 12, 2021
Any University that admits you for Masters after only 3 years of Bachelors is worthless.

You'll need a bridging program of some sorts at any decent University.
Ok so suggest any if there is bcoz I did research its not possible for 3 year degree holder. Or which renowned institute i applied for PG diploma in field related to computers as almost every institute in canada offering PG certificate thats is max 1-1.5 years in field related to mine.

Mabe211

Jun 12, 2021
Hii …. I have completed bachelors in Computer (3 YEARS) in india can i go for masters with that qualification. As i checked almost every university website they require 4 year bachelors for masters admission. Please suggest if any or where should I apply with 3 years bachelors for post graduation.
Anyone….!??

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
As such most top-ranked universities in Canada will accept your 3-year bachelor’s degree from India if it meets certain conditions, such as being awarded by an institution in the NAAC ‘A’ rating, or if your degree standing is a first-class, you will have to refer to their websites

Many countries have 3-year bachelor’s degrees as a standard but some are prioritised more than others. I was accepted to the #1 ranked university in Canada with my 3-year bachelor’s degree from the U.K.
I would suggest you email the school directly in case of any hesitation

Mabe211

Jun 12, 2021
As such most top-ranked universities in Canada will accept your 3-year bachelor’s degree from India if it meets certain conditions, such as being awarded by an institution in the NAAC ‘A’ rating, or if your degree standing is a first-class, you will have to refer to their websites

Many countries have 3-year bachelor’s degrees as a standard but some are prioritised more than others. I was accepted to the #1 ranked university in Canada with my 3-year bachelor’s degree from the U.K.
I would suggest you email the school directly in case of any hesitation
Can you tell me names of university and which university you talking you admitted in please name it. I checked few university everyone mentioned need 4 years/honours degree for masters.

Mabe211

Jun 12, 2021
Ok I checked but clearly written requires 4 year bachelors but may be admissible with 3 years but competent. Wtw thanks or as you mentioned you got selected in top university can you suggest me where should i can apply for PG diploma or certificate in Computer field that is well renowned.

Note: I searched mostly colleges offer PG certificate in field related to computer as university offer only few pg diploma or certificate which are not matching my background.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Ok I checked but clearly written requires 4 year bachelors but may be admissible with 3 years but competent. Wtw thanks or as you mentioned you got selected in top university can you suggest me where should i can apply for PG diploma or certificate in Computer field that is well renowned.

Note: I searched mostly colleges offer PG certificate in field related to computer as university offer only few pg diploma or certificate which are not matching my background.
There are no 'renowned' colleges