+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is it possible to get a software job in Canada from India

clevend

Jul 25, 2022
As the title says i am a software engineer from India who wants to immigrate to Canada. I have 5 years of experience . age : 27 , Single , No relatives in Canada, have few friends. IELTS : CLB 9. What is the best way to get a job in Canada. I will apply for PR . Any consultancies in India will help in getting interviews with Canadian software companies ? As far as i know to get a PR u need a job offer and a job is offered to those who have a valid visa . So how to come out of this chicken egg problem . Please help.

bluffmaster88

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As the title says i am a software engineer from India who wants to immigrate to Canada. I have 5 years of experience . age : 27 , Single , No relatives in Canada, have few friends. IELTS : CLB 9. What is the best way to get a job in Canada. I will apply for PR . Any consultancies in India will help in getting interviews with Canadian software companies ? As far as i know to get a PR u need a job offer and a job is offered to those who have a valid visa . So how to come out of this chicken egg problem . Please help.
It is nearly impossible to get IT job from abroad. Apply for PR first and search for job once you land here.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You don't need a job to get PR. There's no chicken egg problem. You need to research Canada's immigration programs in more detail.

pkk_2009

Sep 11, 2009
Hi, can I have your email ID, I can share the details with you

clevend

Jul 25, 2022
As the title says i am a software engineer from India who wants to immigrate to Canada. I have 5 years of experience . age : 27 , Single , No relatives in Canada, have few friends. IELTS : CLB 9. What is the best way to get a job in Canada. I will apply for PR . Any consultancies in India will help in getting interviews with mobdro Canadian software companies ? As far as i know to get a PR u need a job offer and a job is offered to those who have a valid visa . So how to come out of this chicken egg problem . Please help.
I got this,..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Doyou have any contacts In Canada even virtual contacts who work in the same industry? Work for a well known company in India? These types of connections can be leveraged to get your resume seen.

pikashow

Mar 9, 2023
Category........
Other
I have created more than 100 websites for my clients as well as a blogger. I also want to give my service in Canada, if there is any such client, then I want to work for it too.
Some time ago we have created a website called pikashow, you can see my work by visiting this website.