+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it possible to expedite Eligibility Check step for FSW application?

JolynJostar

Aug 9, 2022
Hello friends, I submitted my application via the FSW stream with AOR on Oct 21, 2022. The last update is Nov 3, 2022, with medical passed.
I have tried several ways to get more details about my applications -- requesting a Privacy Act report, calling IRCC, and contacting the MP, but all I can get is that my application is that

a) Is being processed by the Montreal Office
b) Eligibility has not started
c) Security has not started
d) Criminality has passed
e) Medical has passed

Is there any chance that I can ask them to start on my Eligibility check step?

Thanks!!

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
There's no way to expedite EE application.
Also, it's been just over 4 months since your AOR so technically your application is still well within processing standards (although probably not at the stage you would like it to be).
When did you get the update? And how? When you rang IRCC?

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
Hello friends, I submitted my application via the FSW stream with AOR on Oct 21, 2022. The last update is Nov 3, 2022, with medical passed.
I have tried several ways to get more details about my applications -- requesting a Privacy Act report, calling IRCC, and contacting the MP, but all I can get is that my application is that

e) Medical has passed

Thanks!!
Same Here,

vakulg

Sep 20, 2022

e) Medical has passed

Thanks!!
Same here!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
There's no way to expedite EE application.
Also, it's been just over 4 months since your AOR so technically your application is still well within processing standards (although probably not at the stage you would like it to be).
When did you get the update? And how? When you rang IRCC?
Exactly! I don't get why people are so impatient and calling MPs (hogging up resource and attention from those who really need it). People should chill for 6 months and spend time thoughtfully planning their life in Canada instead of spamming IRCC helplines.