+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it possible? SUPERVISA after multiple entry visa application?

rachelelesh

May 4, 2015
I applied for my mom's visitors visa and it was approved. I'm now thinking to apply her for a supervisa cause I just gave birth and I wanted my mom to stay longer, would it be allowed for her to apply supervisa even when she is a holder already of a multiple entry visa?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I applied for my mom's visitors visa and it was approved. I'm now thinking to apply her for a supervisa cause I just gave birth and I wanted my mom to stay longer, would it be allowed for her to apply supervisa even when she is a holder already of a multiple entry visa?
It is possible. Do search this forum for a thread started by 'se7en'.

It's not advisable to mention taking care of your baby/you as the reason to stay longer because this could be viewed as working illegally/unpaid work as a visitor

Reactions: rachelelesh

rachelelesh

May 4, 2015
It is possible. Do search this forum for a thread started by 'se7en'.

It's not advisable to mention taking care of your baby/you as the reason to stay longer because this could be viewed as working illegally/unpaid work as a visitor

Thank you for the reply. I am trying to apply now yet what appears on the results for the application is a visitor visa - more than 6 months. Not the exact SUPERVISA word. And there's no section for the medical insurance upload button compared before? Why is that so?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you for the reply. I am trying to apply now yet what appears on the results for the application is a visitor visa - more than 6 months. Not the exact SUPERVISA word. And there's no section for the medical insurance upload button compared before? Why is that so?
You must select 'Temporary stay: More than six months'