+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is it possible pakistani female apply for refugee or asylum in cana da

Sana Noshad

Feb 28, 2019
we have done court marriage actully i am from syed family and my husband is from Malik family and in our community we are not allowed to marry with other cast so that is why our life is in danger

Sana Noshad

Feb 28, 2019
thanks for telling me everything i appreciate you and i want to tell you that many times we moved from pakistan to UAE i spent some time there but the expenses was not affordable there my husband was doing job that is why we shifted again here in pakistan but a lots of time our families attack us and no body help us even our police so we have decided to move canada my husband is not able to work here just because of threats i have police reports and proofs please guide me how i will apply and move?

Azan afridi

Jan 29, 2019
thanks for telling me everything i appreciate you and i want to tell you that many times we moved from pakistan to UAE i spent some time there but the expenses was not affordable there my husband was doing job that is why we shifted again here in pakistan but a lots of time our families attack us and no body help us even our police so we have decided to move canada my husband is not able to work here just because of threats i have police reports and proofs please guide me how i will apply and move?
You need apply tourist visa , if you have strong travel history , they would allow you , and can apply asylum here .

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.