+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it possible not to receive ITA for few draws even with job offer?

1234UJ

Jul 4, 2015
Dear good people!

My profile was submitted on 5th of August and I also had a job offer with positive Lmia. However, I did not get an ITA either on 7th of August or 21st of August? Is it normal?

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1234UJ said:
Dear good people!

My profile was submitted on 5th of August and I also had a job offer with positive Lmia. However, I did not get an ITA either on 7th of August or 21st of August? Is it normal?
It is not normal. Check that your profile is active, check your number of points, and see if you can access MyCIC. If everything seems in order, you'll have to contact CIC.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not normal at all. Have you done this yourself or through an agent?

If you've done this yourself, what's your score? And is your profile Active?

If it's done by your agent, time to confront them with some tough questions.

1234UJ

Jul 4, 2015
Yeah hired a consultant to do my EE profile. I just received all the details today with score 953, submitted on 5th. I am bit worried now. :(

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't be worried. With that score, you'll get an ITA on every draw. You're delayed but won't be denied.

It is important to know what's going wrong here. Have you received the MyCIC credentials? Are you independently able to login and confirm that your profile shows as Active with a score of 953?

1234UJ

Jul 4, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Don't be worried. With that score, you'll get an ITA on every draw. You're delayed but won't be denied.

It is important to know what's going wrong here. Have you received the MyCIC credentials? Are you independently able to login and confirm that your profile shows as Active with a score of 953?
Thanks for you encouraging words Asivad.

No log in details yet though. :(

Do you think it's a better idea to ask him to withdraw my profile and then I create one by myself. The only thing is I am not sure if I could do it without making any mistake,never done these kind of stuffs before. I am loosing my patience now. What to do what not to do. :-[

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have all required details, recommend that you create a profile yourself right away. And submit into the pool to see if this one is accepted into the draw. If this one is accepted, you can ask them to withdraw that profile. Even if you don't succeed, you stand to lose nothing. Go for it and ask questions if you're stuck anywhere in the process.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sounds like its not been properly submitted, make sure they went through to the final page with electronic signatures etc.