Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Is it possible for my husbands documentation to expire he has certificates and letters he said one letter is to expire on Jan 29 it is not a passport or travel documentation just a letter from previous employer .. he has taken however all his paperwork to get it stamped legalized in morocco.. Does anyone know if it takes new date when stamped legal Any answers anyone know.. He said it expires but all tell him not to worry I hope to have all application in by jan 29 or 30 just wondered if documentation does expire or if anyone know how long out of country documents are good for in canada when sending application in.. Again Sorry if sounds stupid just worrying and hoping all is good with paperwork

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
It will depend on what type of application you're filing, whether your husband is the sponsor or applicant, and exactly which documents we're talking about.

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Sorry for the confussion .. It is his police certificate it expired Jan 29/09 but he had it legalized in Moroco he says it takes new date 3 months when it was legalized will this be a problem for the Canadian portion or Moroco or will he need new police certificate. Infact he got all his paperwork legalized in Moroco. I sent the application to sponsor my husband Jan 30/09 to Mississauga they are to receive it Feb 2/09..Also I sent Pics in 4 different ziploc bags i seperated them putting the date of the marriage and the other of the party and my first visit to moroco and then pic of family and friends with no dates with us but my question is i did not write on the back of all of them but the bags have information on them will this be a problem..

Also how long to know if you made mistakes and is being sent back to you for correction I know it takes up to 32 days for approval but i am wondering how long to know if you made mistakes.. Sorry for all the questions

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
OK, first of all, his police clearances are not supposed to be older than three months when they are submitted with the application, and they're valid for 6 months. So I'm not sure where you're getting an expiration date of Jan 29/09. If he had them done and received the results back at the end of October, they'd be too old to submit and he'd need new ones . . . otherwise, they're okay.

The way you organized the photos should be okay - it's not necessary to write on the back of each one.

I'm not sure you understand about the timeline for approval. Your entire application package just now went to CPC-Mississauga where they will assess your eligibility to sponsor. They are currently opening and assessing sponsorship aps in about 24 days. If something is missing from your application that requires them to send it back to you, you'll probably have it back within about a month. If everything is in order and you are approved as a sponsor, CPC-M will then transfer the application to the overseas visa office in Rabat where your husband's application will be assessed and a decision made. Rabat is currently finalizing spousal applications in 4-7 months. If Rabat needs further information or documents, they will notify your husband and that may or may not delay processing.