+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it normal to receive biometrics request on the same day the visit application was submitted?

satish1990

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Ontario
Hello Experts,

I've submitted a visit visa application online this morning on Oct 03rd and received biometric instructions on just an hour ago. Wondering if this is normal to receive the biometrics request on the same day of application?

Is this a good sign for my application?

Appreciate any responses!

Thanks

AghA13

Star Member
Sep 20, 2023
Hello Experts,

I've submitted a visit visa application online this morning on Oct 03rd and received biometric instructions on just an hour ago. Wondering if this is normal to receive the biometrics request on the same day of application?

Thanks
Yes it’s normal. I also got the letter a few hours after submission. I completed the bio the next day.

satish1990

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Ontario
Yes it’s normal. I also got the letter a few hours after submission. I completed the bio the next day.

Awesome! Our biometrics are scheduled for Monday. Do you know how long will it usually take for a from biometrics submission to decision made? Thanks!

missingmymom

Jul 26, 2016
Hello Experts,

Thanks
Hello, I am so glad I found this thread. I had this happen to me today. I submitted at 12:30 am and by 5 am I received a request for biometrics. Were you eventually approved for your visa?