+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it normal that its 3.5 month and our passports are still with the embassy (CairoOffice) for COPR

Amronavich

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
We got our CSQ's and medicals and the letter of PPR came on the 27th of march we submitted ours at 30th of march and since then absolutely nothing from the embassy we were expecting our passports with the COPR 45 days max and it has been over 100 days we contacted them several times and they answered several times with ur file is awaiting security clearance we are really concerned and afraid our file may be rejected after all of this we i check online every day and its still in process is this usual? thnx in advance

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
same here amr they ask for my passport and 2 pictures, height and eye color i sent it since 18 may till now and the answer is the same + there is no decision made till now

Amronavich

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
what is your timeline ?
According to them they started processing application in january 2 and medicals were recieved on january 24 we recieved the CSQ,s on march 19 and we got the PPR letter on march 27 we sent them the passports with the CSQ,s the height and eye colour and the photos on march 30 this should be last step in the process but since then nothing from the embassy + its written that its in progress in my case aswell thanks for ur reply it seems that Cairo office is usually slow

Last edited:

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
According to them they started processing application in january 2 and medicals were recieved on january 24 we recieved the CSQ,s on march 19 and we got the PPR letter on march 27 we sent them the passports with the CSQ,s on march 30 and since them nothing from the embassy thanks for ur reply it seems that its normal
i think there is delay on cairo visa office kinda they start my PR since November 2016 this my email (mohamedgamal473@hotmail.com ) we can keep in touch if we have any updates

Amronavich

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
i think there is delay on cairo visa office kinda they start my PR since November 2016 this my email (mohamedgamal473@hotmail.com ) we can keep in touch if we have any updates
Great i will send u the updates if i get anything from them lets pray we shall get the permanent residence attached with the passports inhsallah (Y)

Reactions: omo_lylah

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
Great i will send u the updates if i get anything from them lets pray we shall get the permanent residence attached with the passports inhsallah (Y)
i hope that my family will travel august and already i reserved my ticket with them :(

Amronavich

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
i hope that my family will travel august and already i reserved my ticket with them :(
Try constantly sending them that u already reserved tickets so they somehow can speed up up the process I also have bought a ticket for my family on August :(