+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it mendatory to pay tuittion fee from home country ?

parthjani7

Aug 13, 2017
Hello guys, I've got offer letter from centennial college. I had applied through agent, and he is asking to pay fees from home country, while i prefer to pay through my relatives living in canada. so is it necessary to pay fees from the home country ?and how centennial college will provide fees receipt upon successful payment ?
Please help.
thanks

Picxie

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Hello guys, I've got offer letter from centennial college. I had applied through agent, and he is asking to pay fees from home country, while i prefer to pay through my relatives living in canada. so is it necessary to pay fees from the home country ?and how centennial college will provide fees receipt upon successful payment ?
Please help.
thanks
It is not mandatory.. you must be having options present on college website for payment options .. your relative can certainly pay from there. You will have to do wire transfer from here.. which will cost you a little more.
Either they will provide receipt to your relative or mail you. You can ask your relative to tell them to send a mail too on your registered id with college.
Which consultancy btw?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Why does the OP not simply contact by email the International department at Centennial to confirm assuming they have one given colleges do not really care who pays or from where as long as they get paid .

Reactions: rajj_c

parthjani7

Aug 13, 2017
Why does the OP not simply contact by email the International department at Centennial to confirm assuming they have one given colleges do not really care who pays or from where as long as they get paid .
I emailed their International department, and it's been 5 days, but i didnt get reply. hoping they will reply soon

parthjani7

Aug 13, 2017
It is not mandatory.. you must be having options present on college website for payment options .. your relative can certainly pay from there. You will have to do wire transfer from here.. which will cost you a little more.
Either they will provide receipt to your relative or mail you. You can ask your relative to tell them to send a mail too on your registered id with college.
Which consultancy btw?
It is "IDP International Education pvt. Ltd." and my consultant telling me that i have to pay from here only. otherwise i'll not get payment receipt.
Please also tell me about GIC, can i get it paid through my relatives over there.. or it has to be sent from my home country(INDIA)