+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it mandatory to provide 12 grade marksheet for Student Direct Stream (SDS) Canadian Visa?

Redforman

Oct 30, 2020
Yes, only submited College transcript. They only asked for latest education transcripts/certificates
Did your visa get approved ? I am in a predicament right now, I've misplaced my 12th marksheet and can't seem to find it, I've got my bachelors transcripts and degree certificate, can I apply for visa under SDS without the 12th marksheet ?

rijol verma

Jul 10, 2020
Did your visa get approved ? I am in a predicament right now, I've misplaced my 12th marksheet and can't seem to find it, I've got my bachelors transcripts and degree certificate, can I apply for visa under SDS without the 12th marksheet ?
you definitely can. but if they ask for it after 4 months then what?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Yes, I got approved, even finished studies.

SUNEELDUTT

Jun 11, 2021
Since Govt. of India cancelled the 12TH Board exams, and I have got offer, acceptance and received email from university "the conditions of your offer of admission have been cleared" ( Final admission letter) from Canadian university. an undergraduate engineering course.

In view of below requirement,
"A copy of your most recent secondary or post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate, and most recent transcripts."

Can I apply for VISA without 12th board CBSE marksheet?

Miss85

Jul 24, 2021
Did u apply? can i talk to you?