+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it mandatory to provide 12 grade marksheet for Student Direct Stream (SDS) Canadian Visa?

Same321321

Nov 10, 2018
Hi,

Is it mandatory to provide 12 grade mark-sheet(transcript) for Student Direct Stream (SDS) Canadian Visa?

Thank you.

Same321321

Nov 10, 2018
I haven't completed my 12th grade yet. I will be receiving my 12th grade mark-sheet(transcript) after the month of may and so can I apply now without 12th grade mark-sheet(transcript)?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I haven't completed my 12th grade yet. I will be receiving my 12th grade mark-sheet(transcript) after the month of may and so can I apply now without 12th grade mark-sheet(transcript)?
As mentioned in the application guide

"A copy of your most recent secondary or post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate, and most recent transcripts."

Therefore you must have both degree and transcript in hand before applying. Only if you have a degree/diploma can you omit sending your 12th STD grades.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) haven't mentioned about transcripts in there web-site and I don't find the phrase which you told about in there web-site. How could you be sure about that and where did you find that phrase?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/student-direct-stream.html

It is a direct quote from this

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5976E.pdf

You can chose not to follow the advice and waste 235 CAD. It's your decision.

Same321321

Nov 10, 2018

"A copy of your most recent secondary or post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate, and most recent transcripts."

Therefore you must have both degree and transcript in hand before applying. Only if you have a degree/diploma can you omit sending your 12th STD grades.
Can you please tell me whether can I apply with my 10th grade mark-sheet for Student Direct Stream (SDS) ?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Can you please tell me whether can I apply with my 10th grade mark-sheet for Student Direct Stream (SDS) ?
Does the program you are applying for require 10th marks or 12th marks ?. Don't be impatient and apply with all the required documents, you can go for the next intake if the time is short.

Same321321

Nov 10, 2018
Does the program you are applying for require 10th marks or 12th marks ?. Don't be impatient and apply with all the required documents, you can go for the next intake if the time is short.
Will it be too late to apply for SDS visa in the month of May for September intake?

Rupinder2050

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019

I m thinking about skipping 10th 12th marksheet, can I use provisional bachelor degree since my university has not released original degree. I hv done bachelor of arts from Punjabi University Patiala. I hv done bachelor from government college in my town.