+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it legitimate to create 2 EE profiles?

yogi-g

Jan 29, 2018
1st profile: myself as the primary applicant with my Spouse as dependent. Current CRS = 442
2nd profile: my Spouse as the primary applicant and myself as their dependent. Current CRS = 403

The reason for this is, that I currently have high IELTS score, but I am losing a lot of Age points. My Spouse on the other hand has lower IELTS score and greater age points.

We are planning for my spouse to take a second IELTS exam but not sure how that will go, so I was wondering if it makes sense for me to create my own profile for now, and if my spouse gets better score than me, then I delete my profile and make them primary.

My questions:
1) Whether this Is legitimate/legal? I want to go by the books and what is approved by law.
2) Is there a fee associated to creating an express entry profile?

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
1st profile: myself as the primary applicant with my Spouse as dependent. Current CRS = 442
2nd profile: my Spouse as the primary applicant and myself as their dependent. Current CRS = 403

The reason for this is, that I currently have high IELTS score, but I am losing a lot of Age points. My Spouse on the other hand has lower IELTS score and greater age points.

We are planning for my spouse to take a second IELTS exam but not sure how that will go, so I was wondering if it makes sense for me to create my own profile for now, and if my spouse gets better score than me, then I delete my profile and make them primary.

My question is whether this Is legitimate/legal? I want to go by the books and what approved by law.
I am not sure about two profile submission but judging from your CRS points it is better to submit your profile as it is highly likely that you will receive the ITA much sooner than your spouse.

Reactions: yogi-g

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

My questions:
1) Whether this Is legitimate/legal? I want to go by the books and what is approved by law.
2) Is there a fee associated to creating an express entry profile?
1- Yes, it is.
2- No.

Reactions: yogi-g