+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it beneficial to send all documents before 120 days?

johny artist

Star Member
Dec 15, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
First of all, I would like to thank all of the active members of forum.
It is really a very good and informative.

I have sent all documents to ND after getting initial AOR before 120 days as all my documents were ready. Will they review documents on basis of arrival or only after 120 days? How to know about the process going on?

Please reply.

Thanks in advance

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
johny artist said:
Hello,
First of all, I would like to thank all of the active members of forum.
It is really a very good and informative.

I have sent all documents to ND after getting initial AOR before 120 days as all my documents were ready. Will they review documents on basis of arrival or only after 120 days? How to know about the process going on?

Please reply.

Thanks in advance

CHc will open yiour file after 120 days

I too sent them 22 days before the 120 days were going to over.
i got AOR after 120 days only

Reason may be: they are already overburdened, they put your file in" Q"

PankajK

Mar 22, 2009
Vancouver, BC CANADA
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
November 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
November 2012 Vancouver, BC
They will start:

1: from the day they receive your documents, in case you have sent the documents within day 1 to day 120.
2: on 120th day with the documents on file if they haveno received any updated/ supporting documents etc from the applicant.

there are so many applicants who keep their full application ready and send to local CHC as they receuve email from Sydney NS.

Regards,
Pankaj

wpc71

Dec 17, 2008
Eligibility review at visa office must be finished within 2 weeks after the 120 days have elapsed. However, local visa offices might not really do so. I believe your file will be worked on as soon as they receive it because there are cases finalized even within the 120 days period.

Big Mike

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they will review it as they received depending on when it was queued. it all depends on the visa office and the number of applicants. There were threads that they passed the full docs within 5 days and receives response earlier than expected.

Good Bless!

BM

bennyameh

Dec 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
You did the right thing,there is someone in the forum that submitted full docs one month after receiving AOR and his status changed to in process after two months and has been requested for medical. It all depends on the visa office and officer handling your case.
Benny

kulikuli

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2010
LANDED..........
Not decided
Send as soon as you can. It's always better. Processing starts as soon as documents are submitted. I dont think they wait for the 120 days if you submit earlier.