+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it advisable to leave Toronto for Sudbury

ikepo

May 28, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Myself and my family have been in Toronto since January and we are currently still living at a shelter.
We got to know of subsidized housing in Sudbury so we are thinking of applying because cost of living esp rent is very high in Toronto.please enlighten me more on Sudbury and if it is a wise decision

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

Myself and my family have been in Toronto since January and we are currently still living at a shelter.
We got to know of subsidized housing in Sudbury so we are thinking of applying because cost of living esp rent is very high in Toronto.please enlighten me more on Sudbury and if it is a wise decision
I doubt the commute is viable if you have a job in Toronto.

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
Hello Everyone,

Its very scary. Are you a new immigrant ?

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
Hello Everyone,

Are you currently working in Toronto? If not, then definitely move. The cost of living in Sudbury will be significantly less, and having your own place will dramatically improve your perspective.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
6 months in a shelter while receiving Ontario works. This a crazy misuse of our property taxes. How have refugees not moved into permanent housing within that time even if they have to settle out of the GTA?

Reactions: mnint