+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it acceptable to retake IELTS exam after submission?

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
hello guys
i just following this forum and when the time is came ,i wish to participate. Please i respectively request your valuable advice. i have submitted my full documents on Dec.20,2010.with out original document of IELTS to VO Nairobi.i already explained to them the reason. they didn't respond to me yet. for this and other reasons i am worrying so much about rejection.
Please is it worth to retake the IELTS exam after submission of apl. package along with original document?
Sincerely yours
Gashe4peace

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gashe4peace said:
hello guys
i just following this forum and when the time is came ,i wish to participate. Please i respectively request your valuable advice. i have submitted my full documents on Dec.20,2010.with out original document of IELTS to VO Nairobi.i already explained to them the reason. they didn't respond to me yet. for this and other reasons i am worrying so much about rejection.
Please is it worth to retake the IELTS exam after submission of apl. package along with original document?
Sincerely yours
Gashe4peace
hey,

yes you can retake ielts and they will consider it if either 120 days have not been passed or even after 120 days that your package is still un-opened.

go and retake ielts and send original report with covering letter when you get it.

khebra

Dec 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have this issue before to me .. i sent them by mail copy from my exam timing then after i got the IELTS i sent them the original.

Thanks

Khebra

K

katoky

hello Gashe4peace,
all u can do to retake ielts...
u have nothing to do from ur end..
go fo it as early as possible..
katoky

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
Hi
thank you guys. yes i have to retake it. No other chance at this stage.

hi-fi man

Star Member
Jan 8, 2011
gashe4peace said:
hello guys
Sincerely yours
Gashe4peace

they hv clearly mentioned that donot send application without IELTS TEST RESULT. u must send them your ielts resul as soos as possible

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gashe4peace said:
hello guys
Sincerely yours
Gashe4peace
Hi,

Technically they might return you file stating it as incomplete or if you appear for IELTS and send the certificate in time before they open your package then you might be lucky. See usually they open your packet for processing after 120 days expire to maintain the processing time lines but it also depends upon the NOC load. I would say no harm in giving IELTS as you have to give it so go ahead.