+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is IBS Gurgaon recognised for ECA?

Ashima Jain

Jul 12, 2019
I had obtained the distance MBA from IBS along with PGPM from IBS Gurgaon ... Is any of the agencies considering the distance MBA ?
I have done distance MBA from Sikkim and have sent my documents to WES. I am awaiting the result for the same.

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hi.. what did you end up doing - wes or iqas or some other agency for MBA from IBS HYDERABAD? And could u pls tell me what was the outcome? Did they recognise MBA from IBS HYD as Masters? Thanks in advance!

Arun11

Oct 5, 2020
Hi,

I did my PGPM from IBS Gurgaon. Wes didn't recognised my master's. Had anyone got their master from IBS recognised through IQAs or ICAs?

I want to be sure that they recognise the masters before I re apply for ECA
Can you please confirm if IBS recognised through IQAs or ICAs?

Mila2017

Oct 27, 2020
Hi, Im planning to apply for Express Entry. I have done 2 year full time MBA from ICFAI Gurgaon. I hold a degree for the same from ICFAI University, Dehradun. Wanted to now which institute should I go with for my ECA process?

Mark Khanna

Sep 24, 2019
Hi, Im planning to apply for Express Entry. I have done 2 year full time MBA from ICFAI Gurgaon. I hold a degree for the same from ICFAI University, Dehradun. Wanted to now which institute should I go with for my ECA process?
Both WES & IQAS will do your ECA for ICFAI University Dehradun full time.

Rahul V

Feb 4, 2019
IQAS does not recognizes PGPM for any equivalency..
Iam nt sure if the Distance Learning MBA IBS Dehradun is recognized.. Anyone checked on that?

umg938

Jan 6, 2021
This is for the information of all; I had done my MBA fulltime from IBS, HYD campus. As o f July, 2021 - ICAS is accepting IBS, Hyd (full time MBA) and they gave me a Canadian equivalent of Masters.

All IBS, Hyd students can apply to ICAS for their degree evaluation. I am aware that WES and few other agencies do not evaluate IBS or equate it to a graduate degree.