+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is IBS Gurgaon recognised for ECA?

Megjaim

May 21, 2019
Hi,

I did my PGPM from IBS Gurgaon. Wes didn't recognised my master's. Had anyone got their master from IBS recognised through IQAs or ICAs?

I want to be sure that they recognise the masters before I re apply for ECA

Safatali08

Nov 20, 2018
ohh, IBS pgpm they do not recognize , is it?.. i have submitted through wes and awaiting for the credentials....f u get to know any body which recognizes then let me know, i ll also try.

Megjaim

May 21, 2019
ohh, IBS pgpm they do not recognize , is it?.. i have submitted through wes and awaiting for the credentials....f u get to know any body which recognizes then let me know, i ll also try.
Wes didn't recognised PGPM from IBS Gurgaon. I am looking our for IQAS, ICAS if they do or not.

Safatali08

Nov 20, 2018
ohh okie, I feel IQAS may recognize the same. you can try..i am awaiting for mine from WES ...lets see whether it gets recognized or not...ll update u

Safatali08

Nov 20, 2018
Hi,

I did my PGPM from IBS Gurgaon. Wes didn't recognised my master's. Had anyone got their master from IBS recognised through IQAs or ICAs?

I want to be sure that they recognise the masters before I re apply for ECA
My friend recently got his report from IQAS and they have not recognized the same.. Has anyone done from ICES.

Ashima Jain

Jul 12, 2019
Hi,

Did you do distance MBA from any of the ICFAI universities?...As IBS Gurgaon is not recognized by UGC and AICTE, WES is not recognizing it.

Rahul V

Feb 4, 2019
Hi,

Did you do distance MBA from any of the ICFAI universities?...As IBS Gurgaon is not recognized by UGC and AICTE, WES is not recognizing it.
I had obtained the distance MBA from IBS along with PGPM from IBS Gurgaon ... Is any of the agencies considering the distance MBA ?

Reactions: Vidisha96