+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Here anyone from Pakistan who is refugee in Canada

Dingling

Oct 23, 2017
Asslamoalaiakum , Hello to all,, is there any one from Pakistan who has refugee status in Canada?? I really need some help regarding my case or either any senior member here who is refugee or Got PR/Citizenship ?? any positive response from everyone will be highly appreciated Thanks.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Sorry, I don’t do personal. The forum is here to help people, so I (as with many others) only respond on the forum.

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Asslamoalaiakum , Hello to all,, is there any one from Pakistan who has refugee status in Canada?? I really need some help regarding my case or either any senior member here who is refugee or Got PR/Citizenship ?? any positive response from everyone will be highly appreciated Thanks.
how can i help you

Reactions: Dingling

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi
We are in seriously problem in Pakistan with family like 3 children husband wife and wants a Canadian refugee so anyone can help me
You cannot claim refugee status from Pakistan.

If you want to claim refugee status in Canada, you have two options:

1) Obtain visitor visas (TRVs) to Canada. Then travel to Canada and claim refugee status when you arrive.

2) Leave Pakistan and move to a different country. Once you are in the new country, be recognized as refugees by UNHCR and then referred by UNHCR for settlement in Canada.

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Thanks for reply.
(1) I tried for TRV 2 times but rejected my case
(2) I go to Malaysia with family but unfortunatly Malaysia country not register with UNHCR but they have UNHCR office but how can I ask him to send us Canada from Malaysia...??
As mentioned above, you need to register with UNHCR, and if you are approved as a registered refugee, UNHCR will plan for your resettlement. It could be Canada and it could be any other countries. You don't have the option to ask and/or choose and pick where you want to go. The UNHCR will decide for you from those countries that are willing to take you in.