+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Fanshawe College a best option to study Business Management

dilrajb

Sep 2, 2015
Hello All,

I have been applied to Fanshawe college for studying PG program MBA recently but later on, I heard many bad reviews on this college.

So here I want to know whether is it worthwhile studying in this college?

Moreover, a certificate from that college supports job search?

poojadevkota

Feb 21, 2016
consider another colleges, there are plenty. and fanshawe is private not public. moreover, there are less job opp.in london.

Kulwinder66

Oct 29, 2016
What about PG Dip in Mob Sol Dev 2 yrs in Conestoga Col, Doon and Masters in App com Science in Concordia Uni, Montreal please keep in mind PR prospect also.
Thanks.

Hurleybox

Oct 21, 2016
For PG programs, it is better to choose a university. I read somewhere that it increases the visa chances

Other than that, you could try your luck. may the force be with you

Nov 7, 2016
Fanshawe/ Algonquin College - which is better for studying Financial planning

Hi All,

I am considering Fanshawe and Algonquin College for PGDM in Financial Planning.
I have a few queries and would really appreciate your valuable feedback on the same

1. Comparing the course work in both the colleges, Fanshawe offers courses on tax planning, estate planning, ethics and business law while Algonquin does not offer all these courses.

2. Algonquin has an option of Co-op while Fanshawe does not offer one.

3. Does the course support to fetch a job or would I need to take CSC exam after completion of my course?

4. During the period of study, are part time jobs available on college campus or close to these campuses.

Considering above points and the location of these colleges, which among the two would be recommended.