+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Express entry FSW aplication process according to CRS score ?

Noman75

Feb 22, 2018
1 - There's no priority.
2 - No, as long as she enters Canada before the expiry date of the COPR she'll be fine, she need not finish the landing process at the same time as you. If she fails to land before the COPR expiry then she would have to either apply based on her own merits or you'd have to sponsor her.
Thanks for you reply. I need a bit clearification . If she fails to enter CANADA as a sponsored spouse and her medicals get expired meanwhile.
Do I need to start the whole spouse sponsorship process from scratch and begning, Or the whole process would be simpler ?

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
My eAPR is 14 aug and medical passed on 31 aug.

I appeared just once and got L9S8R8W7.
But lemme tell u ielts is not the only way to improve CRS

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for you reply. I need a bit clearification . If she fails to enter CANADA as a sponsored spouse and her medicals get expired meanwhile.
Do I need to start the whole spouse sponsorship process from scratch and begning, Or the whole process would be simpler ?
You are misunderstanding, she is not being sponsored at this point in time, that is a different type of application not related to Express Entry. If she fails to land before the COPR expiry date then you cannot apply via EE anymore. She can do so if she is a skilled worker but otherwise you'd have to go via the sponsorship process for which 80% take up to a year to process.

Noman75

Feb 22, 2018
You are misunderstanding, she is not being sponsored at this point in time, that is a different type of application not related to Express Entry. If she fails to land before the COPR expiry date then you cannot apply via EE anymore. She can do so if she is a skilled worker but otherwise you'd have to go via the sponsorship process for which 80% take up to a year to process.
Thanks Buddy.

Noman75

Feb 22, 2018
My eAPR is 14 aug and medical passed on 31 aug.

I appeared just once and got L9S8R8W7.
But lemme tell u ielts is not the only way to improve CRS
Bro, I am really impressed with your IELTS score. Do you possess any experience abroad ? as you gained v good bands in IELTS

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
I have spent 5 years in Canada (too bad I could not get PR during that time:(). I sharpen my listening and speaking skills over the here. Reading is quite easy u just need to solve all exams from Cambridge ielts practice test books series (1-12). Finally i followed the tips from the book “ace the ielts” by Simone Breverman and even though my original level was 6.5 i manged to get 7