+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Express entry FSW aplication process according to CRS score ?

Noman75

Feb 22, 2018
Hi,

I am planning to create a profile for Canadian Express Entry. I have a question.
As currently i am unmarried and planning to have one in around a year. I have a question. if i get married before creating my profile and add her in my application, eventually adding spouse would decrease my CRS score to 442.
Does having low CRS means that my application processing would take long to proceed? Do application processing is prioritised according to their CRS score ?

Noman75

Feb 22, 2018
@DelPiero07 and @navinball Thanks for your reply buddies.
One more question plz. Looking online, it seems I am eligible for both Skilled express Entry FSW PR and Ontario PNP Employer Job offer: Foreign worker visa.
Generally, whats your opinion which one is best option ?
Secondly, Which one is processed at faster pace ?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
@DelPiero07 and @navinball Thanks for your reply buddies.
One more question plz. Looking online, it seems I am eligible for both Skilled express Entry FSW PR and Ontario PNP Employer Job offer: Foreign worker visa.
Generally, whats your opinion which one is best option ?
Secondly, Which one is processed at faster pace ?
fsw - 6 months
pnp - 3 months (getting nominated) + 6 months

Noman75

Feb 22, 2018
fsw - 6 months
pnp - 3 months (getting nominated) + 6 months
I have a friend of mine in Toronto who is willing to sponsor me.
If PNP works like, 3+6. = 9. Then how this process work? I mean, if someone wants to sponsor a foreign worker, he need to wait almost 9 months !!!.
How its possible that foreign employer wait for 9 months with vacent position for a foreign worker !

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
I have a friend of mine in Toronto who is willing to sponsor me.
If PNP works like, 3+6. = 9. Then how this process work? I mean, if someone wants to sponsor a foreign worker, he need to wait almost 9 months !!!.
How its possible that foreign employer wait for 9 months with vacent position for a foreign worker !
thats why its very rare for companies to sponsor foreign workers when they are out of the country.

Noman75

Feb 22, 2018
thats why its very rare for companies to sponsor foreign workers when they are out of the country.
Thanks again for ur reply. Two more question just to get some expert guidance;

1) Normally, for most of Express entry applicants i found in my country, it took more than a year after AOR to get COPR.
Does an applicant with job offer IN Canada is prioritised over others once AOR is done?

2) If i add spouse in Express entry profile and later after Copr is issued to both of us, she dont enter Canada with me.
As medicals are valid for 1 year. If her medicals get expire meanwile and then she decide to enter Canada. Would this require just to retake medicals and a new COPR will be issued OR I may need to apply a new spouse sponsor application ?

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
1) there is no such thing as priority, it all depends upon how long Cic takes to verify your eligibility, scrutinize your docs. and process your background check. With that being said you can request Cic that I have a job offer and my employer is waiting for me can u please process my application faster. The purpose of immigration is to make sure person comes to Canada and contribute towards economy. May be if you make a request like this one officer may think that this person has a job and rite after he gets his PR will start contributing towards economy compare to some one who is not there in Canada and has no job. But again it’s at the discretion of officer. They are not obliged to process your application for any reason.

2) all I can tell is that at the time of landing med has to valid. Senior can shed more lite on it

Noman75

Feb 22, 2018
Thanks again for ur reply. Two more question just to get some expert guidance;

1) Normally, for most of Express entry applicants i found in my country, it took more than a year after AOR to get COPR.
Does an applicant with job offer IN Canada is prioritised over others once AOR is done?

2) If i add spouse in Express entry profile and later after Copr is issued to both of us, she dont enter Canada with me.
As medicals are valid for 1 year. If her medicals get expire meanwile and then she decide to enter Canada. Would this require just to retake medicals and a new COPR will be issued OR I may need to apply a new spouse visa ?

@DelPiero07 and @navinball, guys any idea ?

Noman75

Feb 22, 2018
Hi
1) there is no such thing as priority, it all depends upon how long Cic takes to verify your eligibility, scrutinize your docs. and process your background check. With that being said you can request Cic that I have a job offer and my employer is waiting for me can u please process my application faster. The purpose of immigration is to make sure person comes to Canada and contribute towards economy. May be if you make a request like this one officer may think that this person has a job and rite after he gets his PR will start contributing towards economy compare to some one who is not there in Canada and has no job. But again it’s at the discretion of officer. They are not obliged to process your application for any reason.

2) all I can tell is that at the time of landing med has to valid. Senior can shed more lite on it

Hi, How long does PR took for you ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 - There's no priority.
2 - No, as long as she enters Canada before the expiry date of the COPR she'll be fine, she need not finish the landing process at the same time as you. If she fails to land before the COPR expiry then she would have to either apply based on her own merits or you'd have to sponsor her.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hi

Hi, How long does PR took for you ?
Haven’t got it yet. I have so far passed my medical and provided my biometrics. I m waiting for Cic to ask me some additional document or schedule A. So I think I m in IP1 even though for BG it says it’s in progress rather thn “we will let u know when we will start your BGC

Noman75

Feb 22, 2018
Haven’t got it yet. I have so far passed my medical and provided my biometrics. I m waiting for Cic to ask me some additional document or schedule A. So I think I m in IP1 even though for BG it says it’s in progress rather thn “we will let u know when we will start your BGC
How long its been for you ? and plz let me know when you get COPR successfully ? .

One thing more, what was your Ielts result ? and how many you appeared for IELTS ?.