+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is educational background & IELTS mandatory for the Canada investor visa???

khanams

Mar 18, 2010
Hi..

I would like to know whether the Canada immigration, investor visa category needs compulsorily the educational back ground. I mean if am 10 th standard pass out also can apply for the investor visa category?
Are the IELTS and educational degree mandatory?

Please let me know this on urgent basis, as it is very important.

Looking forward for the ealy response.

Regards,
Khanam

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

khanams said:
Hi..

I would like to know whether the Canada immigration, investor visa category needs compulsorily the educational back ground. I mean if am 10 th standard pass out also can apply for the investor visa category?
Are the IELTS and educational degree mandatory?

Please let me know this on urgent basis, as it is very important.

Looking forward for the ealy response.

Regards,

Khanam
I suggest that you read the requirements http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/business/investors/selection.asp

PMM

khanams

Mar 18, 2010
Hi,

Thank you for the reply. I did read the requirements. However, as qualifying points are 35 at present that means if he has business experience as per requirement then he will gain 35 points. So, I just wanted to get clarified whether the educational back ground is mandatory and also please let me know whether IELTS is mandatory or showing any educational degree (guess it is mandatory) as a proof would suffice.

Kindly reply on the same.

Thank you..

Regards,

Fathima Khanam

khanams

Mar 18, 2010
Hi,

Please answer to my following queries;

I am 12th pass out but I have family business, so will I be able to invest in Canada with the business experience?
Can I immigrate to Canada on investor visa based on the above ?

Is IELTS mandatory for the investor visa category?

It would be of great help if you could respond on this urgently.

Regards,

Khanam

khanams

Mar 18, 2010
It is mentioned over there about language test ability...It would be great if I can get more clarity on this...Not, yet sure about whether education background & IELTS is mandatory or not? Not clear whether even a 10th class standard can apply for this visa based on their business experience & funds...

internee

Nov 24, 2009
Dear Khanam

You dont need to qualify the IELTS, only you should able to understand english while interview. Even you are allowed to have interprator as well. dont worry your qualification is 12 is also ok for investor class.