+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Credila Loan accepted under General/University visa process.

ayuche

Nov 1, 2014
Hi Guys

I have an offer from University of Victoria. I have the approved 30 Lakhs Loan from Credila. I am going to apply for my visa next week either under General or University section. I am open to avail the loan now and pay 1 year fees and buy 1 year GIC if needed by approved loan amount. I have inquired and I am sure that every time we apply for a loan to HDFC Bank which is approved by CIC, they redirect the students to Credila if the loan is for abroad studies. So there's no way one can avail a loan from HDFC and not from Credila if he/she wants to go to Canada. I think in such case there's no point of CIC approving HDFC Bank. Please let me know if I can apply for my visa with a loan from Credila. If I can't please suggest me how can I move forward. I neither have savings of 30 lakhs to show nor I can ask anyone's help. HOwever I can show properties worth more than 1 Crore and liquid cash in bank more than 10 Lakhs.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

ayuche said:
Hi Guys

I have an offer from University of Victoria. I have the approved 30 Lakhs Loan from Credila. I am going to apply for my visa next week either under General or University section. I am open to avail the loan now and pay 1 year fees and buy 1 year GIC if needed by approved loan amount. I have inquired and I am sure that every time we apply for a loan to HDFC Bank which is approved by CIC, they redirect the students to Credila if the loan is for abroad studies. So there's no way one can avail a loan from HDFC and not from Credila if he/she wants to go to Canada. I think in such case there's no point of CIC approving HDFC Bank. Please let me know if I can apply for my visa with a loan from Credila. If I can't please suggest me how can I move forward. I neither have savings of 30 lakhs to show nor I can ask anyone's help. HOwever I can show properties worth more than 1 Crore and liquid cash in bank more than 10 Lakhs.

Yes, you are eligible.

ayuche

Nov 1, 2014
Hi J5M

So can I apply only with Credila loan without paying the 1st year fees and buying GIC?

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

ayuche said:
Hi J5M

So can I apply only with Credila loan without paying the 1st year fees and buying GIC?

1. No University accept advance tuition except for some nominal payment to secure seat. You do not need GIC, only loan letter is required for visa. Credila is good to go.

neil6

Jun 2, 2015
Hi Ayuche,

What is your visa status?

Did you get the Canada Study permit with Credila loan sanction letter?

Priya19

Jun 1, 2016
Hi.. I had even got Credila loan approved. But my consultancy told it's not acceptable. Hence we asked loan to be disburse to my dad s account. Paid 1 year tuition fees and GIC fees. Through the acceptance letter and fees statement by the university I have applied to visa on June 30. I have shown my father as a sponsor. Make sure you pay GIC from your account.

sahil.aug1990

May 16, 2016
Priya19 said:
Hi.. I had even got Credila loan approved. But my consultancy told it's not acceptable. Hence we asked loan to be disburse to my dad s account. Paid 1 year tuition fees and GIC fees. Through the acceptance letter and fees statement by the university I have applied to visa on June 30. I have shown my father as a sponsor. Make sure you pay GIC from your account.
Credila loans are not acceptable .
Your consultant is right I was going through same scenario but by god grace my consultant saved me :)