+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is certificate of achievement course at humber eligible for PGWP??

Razeena

May 18, 2021
Have you completed this program yet.? i am planning to do a 2nd program which certificate of achievement at humber but don't know if it is eligible for the PGWP.
Bro did u do this program. Please reply. Will be helpful pleaseee

Abdullaharif

Oct 18, 2021
Hey i want to apply in this program. I have recently done my bachelors in computer sciences and i have no experience. Am i eligible? Will i get visa on this

ashokcs

May 25, 2021
I completed this course and got my PGWP.
This is totally eligible for PGWP.
Take this course, without any fear guys.

MakZah

Oct 27, 2022
Yes you can. This degree is same as any other PG Diploma degree in Canadian Colleges.
There is nothing need to worry. I got my PGWP as well.
what is the length of PGWP after completing an 8-month certificate course?

MakZah

Oct 27, 2022
@MakZah I think you can do your research on this in internet. I already answered about the course that it is same as other courses.

Of course, I know that a PGWP is issued based on the length of the study program
since this course is of 2 semesters / 8 months, I understand the duration of PGWP will be 8 months.
But in the same thread, I see @Fabiog received a one-year PGWP. So I ask for more clarification.

ashokcs

May 25, 2021
Of course, I know that a PGWP is issued based on the length of the study program
since this course is of 2 semesters / 8 months, I understand the duration of PGWP will be 8 months.
But in the same thread, I see @Fabiog received a one-year PGWP. So I ask for more clarification.
Ok, It applies to all the college programs, all one year programs irrespective to the college will have the duration of 2 sems/8 months.
Same case here. Eventhough it is 2sems/8 months program, we will get one year of PGWP.
Hope this clarifies.

Reactions: Fabiog and MakZah

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
yup you will receive 1 year.