+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is certificate of achievement course at humber eligible for PGWP??

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Yes, I also contacted college and they are saying me the same things.The info is in the college viewbook, you can search the course name and below that this line written "Students pursuing these programs may not be eligible for postgraduate work experience in Canada"
Website Link: * https://international.humber.ca/assets/files/pdf/HUM_18046_International_Viewbook_FNL_AODA_NOV2018.pdf *
You also got offer letter and are you planning to do this course in this fall ?
Certificate usually covers graduate certificates, certificate of achievement hopefully will get pgwp, yes I appled to this course but havent been able to speak with anyone who has completed a certificate of achievement and received pgwp.
If I get visa I will do this course and hopefully pgwp.

rs929

Jan 16, 2019
Certificate usually covers graduate certificates, certificate of achievement hopefully will get pgwp, yes I appled to this course but havent been able to speak with anyone who has completed a certificate of achievement and received pgwp.
Have you completed this program yet.? i am planning to do a 2nd program which certificate of achievement at humber but don't know if it is eligible for the PGWP.

Reactions: ashokcs

Abhilash007

Feb 3, 2021
Hi guys, I am shocked that many have the same query. However, it's gonna be 3years none has proper response. Even I am the aspirant for the same program. KINDLY, PLEASE RESPONSE. Specially those who has already completed the course by now.

Reactions: ashokcs

ashokcs

May 25, 2021
Oh gosh, after these many years I am in the same situation.

I applied for this course without noticing it is just Certificate of Achievement credential.
As @abilash007 mentioned someone who completed should help on this please.

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Hi guys, I am shocked that many have the same query. However, it's gonna be 3years none has proper response. Even I am the aspirant for the same program. KINDLY, PLEASE RESPONSE. Specially those who has already completed the course by now.
Hi,
I took this course, completed it and I received a PGWP.

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Oh gosh, after these many years I am in the same situation.

I applied for this course without noticing it is just Certificate of Achievement credential.
As @abilash007 mentioned someone who completed should help on this please.
Hi,
I completed this course in 2020 and successfully received a PGWP of one year.

I completely forgot about this thread and received a notification about it today.

ashokcs

May 25, 2021
Hi,
I completed this course in 2020 and successfully received a PGWP of one year.

I completely forgot about this thread and received a notification about it today.
You are the man Fabiog. Thank you so much for taking time and answering it.
The thread now is completed by you.

Razeena

May 18, 2021
Did u apply for the program

Aug 23, 2021
HEY. Can anyone who completed this program- WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT confirm me what is the exact Fee of this one year program. I m confused

Razeena

May 18, 2021
when i asked humber they told me that it is up to the immigration officer to decide if you will get pgwp, you may or you may not
But i believe that since hellboy posted :
    • at a designated learning institution
    • that was at least 8 months long and
    • that led to a degree, diploma or certificate
  • maintained full-time status
This is a certificate so there is a good chance of getting pgwp.
please link the information website where you found "Students pursuing these programs may not be eligible for postgraduate work experience in Canada."
Bro can I contact u ? Can you ping me on razeena15@gmail.com

It will be soooo helpful. Please