App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
but u r already in canada and still working there with health benefits right? what more do u want.
eventually u will get your PR as well
But they keep us waiting for so long that is also not fair

OriginalCraker

Jan 23, 2018
well im sure it will happen soon.
i think its fair that they process applications of outside applicants first since they r the ones who need to come to canada
I disagree, as I believe all applicants should be treated equally. However, people who are already in Canada have spent a lot of $$$ and time to get where there are at the moment i.e. in Canada and I can argue that they should be prioritize for their had work.

limin_w

Jul 17, 2017
ok but you are not losing anything.
its not like people in canada are losing their status or their visas are expiring that they demand they get processed first. If that was happening to a great extent, then yes, they can make a point about getting their applications processed sooner.
Only a portion of CEC applicants are eligible for BOWP. Below is an example of CEC applicants who could not obtain BOWP and can only wait in Canada for PPR with visitor status (cannot work):
  • Work permit expired before AOR. They could not apply BOWP and get implied status.
I admit, some folks in this forum are unnecessarily anxious, but we simply need to understand that there are people with real demand of speedy processing :) Hope this helps with your understanding. Cheers and good luck to us all!

Last edited:

singhanchal13

Jun 13, 2016
got it. thanks.
wish i knew that u can apply for BOWP once u got ITA.
Not sure if you can get right after ITA.

I have checked with CIC recently and they said you can only apply for BOWP when you have submitted all the papers and you are under AOR status plus your present work permit is not expired . They do not considered getting ITA as any status for PR processing.

Reactions: jes_ON

limin_w

Jul 17, 2017
Not sure if you can get right after ITA.

I have checked with CIC recently and they said you can only apply for BOWP when you have submitted all the papers and you are under AOR status plus your present work permit is not expired . They do not considered getting ITA as any status for PR processing.
That's true... can only apply BOWP with AOR. I will edit my last post here to reflect this.

Bobqqqq

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
21-07-2018
Not sure what's happening. June/Jul/Aug applicants are still waiting. :(
Finally when did you receive pr buddy..
Same situation going on in 2018 with July CEC applications

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Maybe end of year season (oct to dec) is officer's favorite vacation season, many of them are having a vacation maybe and already wraped up early for this year....but other visa officers are working hard you know specially new delhi one..:oops:

Amn692

Dec 13, 2018
Mine is the same as yours except my criminality not started yet, I'm Aug 31 AOR. What is your AOR and what does your background say?

Mine is August 21 AOR.. still waiting for the PPR. Don't knw when will get that.

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Did you get any update?
Mine is July 16/17 AOR... I sent a CSE last week. Hopefully they’ll give me some useful info.
Order GCMS Notes?
My AOR is 19th Oct. Meds Passed Nov 16. ADR Requested on Nov 16, submitted on Jan 7th. Eligibility Recommended Pass. Criminality under review. Security not started as of Jan 20.

Amn692

Dec 13, 2018
I received GCMS notes today and It said REVIEW RQUIRED. My roles and responsibilities are not properly matching the NOC CODE which i provided.
So, I don't know what I have to do know. Anybody here who can give me any advice pls..

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
I received GCMS notes today and It said REVIEW RQUIRED. My roles and responsibilities are not properly matching the NOC CODE which i provided.
So, I don't know what I have to do know. Anybody here who can give me any advice pls..
I am not sure. Maybe ask your organization to help you out with preparing Job Letter matching with NOC code? Or call CIC and ask them about the same. Don't worry.
Your application will be viewed by the Main Visa Officer, if he/she approves it then you will receive PPR.