+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Canadian PCC required?

BharatJain

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Hi,

I studied in Canada for 12 months and have now applied for PR from India. I have not submitted PCC for Canada and have just submitted it for India ( I have only resided in India apart from Canada). Do I need the PCC? Should I apply for it or should I only apply if they ask me to?

Thanks
Bharat

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
BharatJain said:
Hi,

I studied in Canada for 12 months and have now applied for PR from India. I have not submitted PCC for Canada and have just submitted it for India ( I have only resided in India apart from Canada). Do I need the PCC? Should I apply for it or should I only apply if they ask me to?

Thanks
Bharat
Not required, only if they ask you!

Although If you want to go ahead and get one just in case, there is no harm in doing that!

Good luck :)

BharatJain

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
omarimam said:
Not required, only if they ask you!

Although If you want to go ahead and get one just in case, there is no harm in doing that!

Good luck :)
Thanks for the reply. I am currently in India so I think it's cumbersome to get the PCC sitting here. Do you know if they give enough time to obtain the PCC later, in case they need it?

Canque

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
If you think that you will receive ITA in next few draws than please start the procedure now for PCC

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
BharatJain said:
Hi,

Thanks
Bharat
You don't have to get PCC for Canada unless otherwise CIC specifically asks for it.

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi,

Thanks
Bharat
Hi Bharat. Can you please guide me did u submit PCC after receiving ITA? If not did cic ask u for it later and how many days they give you to submit one? Thanks