+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is anyone hired David Cohen as attorney to apply FSW

mohammed241615

Star Member
Jun 21, 2008
Hi

Is anyone hired David Cohen as attorney to apply FSW . How is their service . they do mail (or) give reply immediately .

They take lot of time to give the reply . Are they slow (or) fast.

Pls give your feedback if you hired him and had experience with him .

regards
rizwan

rajnik1976

Jul 1, 2009
I think David Cohen is very good immigration lawyer, we contacted him to represent our case but he didn't feel we have strong chances to get through so simply refused. We asked him many questions about our work experience, education, travel history etc. and he was very kind to reply them for free. He did not accept our case becasue there is a loophole in that so I think this prove his worth, he is not after money of his clients rather he wants to keep his record clean and successful. He claims to have 98% success rate.

I learnt from some other members of this forum that he is helpful and his services are good. This is my opinion about him, lets other write something about him, it will surely help you make your mind.

Good luck.

mohammed241615

Star Member
Jun 21, 2008
Hi rajinik

Thanks Alot for your mail .

Right now where are you . Do you know anyone who took his service .

Pls let me know

rizwan

abhi_hola

Star Member
Nov 16, 2008
is there any specific reason why you want to hire a lawyer?
i do not think you need a representative unless you have a complicated case. Practically, they are of little use, nothing that you could not have done alone. believe me!

rajnik1976

Jul 1, 2009
Practically abhi_hola is right because if your case is straight forward then you don't need to hrie a lawyer besides if you don't have time to read the instructions given on CIC website, forms, user guides then probably it's worth to hire one else you can get through easily. Moreover this forum is very useful platform to understand the basic technicalities of immigration process.

unfortunately I do not remember the name of members who have hired David Cohen, sorry.

Why don't you start a thread for who have hired David Cohen as their immigration lawyer? this could be a good way to find them.

Neyo

Star Member
May 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2006
AOR Received.
10-02-2007
Med's Request
03-03-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
LANDED..........
25-12-20012
Check his qualifications, if he is a registered lawyer , he might just be fine. The need of a representative is individual responsibility, there might be more to the need of a representative than just filing the application form. For instance if your address is bound to change often or you reside in a country that postal stuff can be disastrous, I will advice you to think twice especially if you've got the muscle to hire one. More importantly, he might have one or two advices for you while in Canada

morahman

Jun 17, 2009
I use the service of Mr. Cohen and I have received my PR visa. I found his service excellent, friendly, well organized and provide proper guidance throughout the process.

mohammed241615

Star Member
Jun 21, 2008
Hi morhman

Thanks alot for your mail dear .

When did you applied for FSW and from which place . When did you get your PR . How much they charged you .

Right now im in canada workining on temporary worker in SAP . Can you give your conact details please if you dont mind please.

thanks alot
rizwan

Tonio

Apr 7, 2009
I am using David Cohen, so far they have been very helpful. I am only just starting the process.
They have been very easy to contact, fast to reply,and always have an anwer to anything i am not sure about.

mohammed241615

Star Member
Jun 21, 2008
Hi Tonio

Thanks Alot for your reply dear.

Where are you now . Are you in Canada (or) outside of canada . When did you registered with them .
Im in canada right now

Pls give your personnel mail id if you dont mind please .

rizwan

The Wise

May 10, 2017
I am using David Cohen, so far they have been very helpful. I am only just starting the process.
They have been very easy to contact, fast to reply,and always have an anwer to anything i am not sure about.
How much did you pay for his services?