+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is anyone has passed the medical exam passed on the GC key and a few weeks later it was not updated in the GC key?

Sivasankarvp

Feb 7, 2021
I have taken my medical on January 25th, 2020.
I applied for a student visa on July 28th and I raised a webform on December 2020 for enquiry of medical( because it was going to expire on January 25th, 2021). I got my medical exam passed on 4th January, but when I checked on my GCkey on 1st February My medical was not there. In the review of the medical session mentioned " You do not need a medical exam we will send you a message if this changes". I do not know it is because of my medical was expired on last month or a glitch.

Is anyone has this kind of problem?? Could you help me out?? I am really frustrated about my Visa updates because I have attending online classes since September 2020.

Last edited:

Rohithkrish

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
I have taken my medical on January 25th, 2020.
I applied for a student visa on July 28th and I raised a webform on December 2020 for enquiry of medical( because it was going to expire on January 25th, 2021). I got my medical exam passed on 4th January, but when I checked on my GCkey on 1st February My medical was not there. In the review of the medical session mentioned " You do not need a medical exam we will send you a message if this changes". I do not know it is because of my medical was expired on last month or a glitch.

Is anyone has this kind of problem?? Could you help me out?? I am really frustrated about my Visa updates because I have attending online classes since September 2020.
Unfortunately yes your medical has expired and due to that reason it got vanished from the portal....And note that it is an automated process so only it got vanished.. Wait for the corresponding office to contact you if they need remedical exam...

Reactions: Sivasankarvp

Sivasankarvp

Feb 7, 2021
Unfortunately yes your medical has expired and due to that reason it got vanished from the portal....And note that it is an automated process so only it got vanished.. Wait for the corresponding office to contact you if they need remedical exam...
Thank dude, I took new medical and upload it... Already processing is delay so I haven't waited for the request.

Sahithi A

Mar 14, 2020
Thank dude, I took new medical and upload it... Already processing is delay so I haven't waited for the request.
hey! did u go for upfront medicals again without a re-medical request in Gckey? Even I have done the same and after a week to submitting my new medicals through webform I have received medical request in the GcKey and the status changed to "Your action is required". What about you? when did you submit your new medicals?

Sivasankarvp

Feb 7, 2021
I did my new medical and submitted through webform last Saturday without any request from IRCC. My medical vanished on February 1st.

Have you got any updates after "your action is required"?

Sahithi A

Mar 14, 2020
I did my new medical and submitted through webform last Saturday without any request from IRCC. My medical vanished on February 1st.

Have you got any updates after "your action is required"?
After a month of waiting, I recieved a mail stating that "We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s). We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration on feb 4th. I got an update today in Gckey as "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details". And the application status has changed to Submitted. I have filled the webform again stating the issue.

Sivasankarvp

Feb 7, 2021
After a month of waiting, I recieved a mail stating that "We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s). We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration on feb 4th. I got an update today in Gckey as "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details". And the application status has changed to Submitted. I have filled the webform again stating the issue.
I think then you will get an update soon. They are now processing your application.
One of my friends who got an request letter for new medical and he submitted new medical, it took around 15days for an update on GC key. Then he got PPR with in 10days.

For me, my application status is submitted, haven't get any request letter. I guess i will get the request letter soon. Then it will update on GC key.

Sahithi A

Mar 14, 2020
I think then you will get an update soon. They are now processing your application.
One of my friends who got an request letter for new medical and he submitted new medical, it took around 15days for an update on GC key. Then he got PPR with in 10days.

For me, my application status is submitted, haven't get any request letter. I guess i will get the request letter soon. Then it will update on GC key.
Hey! My medicals were updated now.

Reactions: Sivasankarvp
Mar 16, 2020
Hi this same thing happened to me. "Your action required" to "we did not receive the results of the medical" . May I know how this got updated and have you got ur PPR how many days does it take.

Mimansa02

Jan 15, 2021
Hi this same thing happened to me. "Your action required" to "we did not receive the results of the medical" . May I know how this got updated and have you got ur PPR how many days does it take.
Same thing happened with me. Can you tell me what happened with you after this?

Sivasankarvp

Feb 7, 2021
Same thing happened with me. Can you tell me what happened with you after this?
I took another Medical exam and webform it. Within 10 days my medical examination passed again. After 10 days I got my PPR. If your medical results expired, you should take a new medical before you reach Canada. Otherwise, you need to take a medical examination during immigration, that would effect your study permit period and way more expensive.

Aman2021

Nov 6, 2021
Hello my all friends please help me to sort out this I apply my study visa file to Canada in July 2021 on 3rd November 2021 I got my medical passed now what should I have to expect I am watching a lot of YouTube videos and searching lot of answer related medical passed and what will happen next can you tell me what will happen next and I passed my medical on 3rd November 2021. What is next now??

CanadaZizi

Jun 25, 2021
Hello my all friends please help me to sort out this I apply my study visa file to Canada in July 2021 on 3rd November 2021 I got my medical passed now what should I have to expect I am watching a lot of YouTube videos and searching lot of answer related medical passed and what will happen next can you tell me what will happen next and I passed my medical on 3rd November 2021. What is next now??
No need to panic, just wait! Canada needs calm people ;)

CanadaZizi

Jun 25, 2021
I took another Medical exam and webform it. Within 10 days my medical examination passed again. After 10 days I got my PPR. If your medical results expired, you should take a new medical before you reach Canada. Otherwise, you need to take a medical examination during immigration, that would effect your study permit period and way more expensive.
10 business days or regular days?