+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is anyone going 2 GBC for Wireless Networking....!!??

RAJA304

Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please post here if any1 going 2 George brown for wireless networking?

Aerrow

Jul 29, 2013
Can you share your profile? I have not finalized on the course but this course is in my short list.

RAJA304

Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aerrow said:
Can you share your profile? I have not finalized on the course but this course is in my short list.
10th-79%
12th-63%
BE(ECE)-6.42 CGPA(July-2012)
13 months work experience in electrical company..
Applied on 6/9

Aerrow

Jul 29, 2013
Im applying for the same... what was the that it would be approximate course fees told to you?

I applied from a consultancy aand was told that it would be 19k cad and there is a co-op semester which brings it to two years with a 3 year stayback. Were you informed the same?

RAJA304

Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aerrow said:
Im applying for the same... what was the that it would be approximate course fees told to you?

I applied from a consultancy aand was told that it would be 19k cad and there is a co-op semester which brings it to two years with a 3 year stayback. Were you informed the same?
No man,
It's jst 3 Sem program, if we don't take any brake than it will be 4 1year only..!!
I hv hired a consultant but I applied by my own 4 GBC and actually I don't knw abt the fee structure as 4m may-2014 it going 2 be change..!!

Aerrow

Jul 29, 2013
I see... I am not familiar with the educational system. What is the concept of brake? Can you explain?

RAJA304

Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aerrow said:
I see... I am not familiar with the educational system. What is the concept of brake? Can you explain?
If u don't want 2 do consecutive semesters than u can take a break of 2-4 months but if u don't take any break than wireless networking program can be completed in 1 year.
Do u Hv applied 4 this course or going 2?

Aerrow

Jul 29, 2013
I wanted a 2 year course due to the extended stayback option. I was told by the consultancy that this one is. I have to check back with them tomorrow. So, I haven't applied yet. I was thinking of wireless networking from gbc or telecommunications from humber. But sadly both are 1 year.. :-(

RAJA304

Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aerrow said:
I wanted a 2 year course due to the extended stayback option. I was told by the consultancy that this one is. I have to check back with them tomorrow. So, I haven't applied yet. I was thinking of wireless networking from gbc or telecommunications from humber. But sadly both are 1 year.. :-(
After competing 1 year course u can take another course.