+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is anyone currently already studying at a DLI on the list getting Stage 2 Approvals?

alexct2020

Aug 13, 2020
I see a lot of people who are getting approved are on the January 2021 intake, even those who applied as late as September but very few approvals from people who could basically fly right now.

I am already studying at a DLI on the list, from the Netherlands, an ETA country (so no SDS, PPR or TRV or medical), having applied in April 2020 and received an AIP in August but no updates since or responses to my webforms.

Did anyone from a similar situation see a Stage 2 approval? If not I don't understand who they are opening the border for..

Last edited:

Nayru21

Oct 21, 2020
I am in a very similar solution, except from France. I know people who are currently studying remotly and got their Introduction Letter last week, same university as me, in Montreal. Lets keep each other updated !

Reactions: Bishops2020

ceuazul

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
I've received the biometrics validation letter today and I was approved as well as the final decision was made. I didn't receive the Introduction letter yet and partner didn't receive update on his OWP, so i guess in the next few days I'll receive all the information. I've sent a web form with my letter of enrolment last week (I am studying online as well), so maybe this has helped me. I've applied in Feb online but I live in the UK, it has been a long wait.

Muhonzajudy

Star Member
May 5, 2019
I see a lot of people who are getting approved are on the January 2021 intake, even those who applied as late as September but very few approvals from people who could basically fly right now.

I am already studying at a DLI on the list, from the Netherlands, an ETA country (so no SDS, PPR or TRV or medical), having applied in April 2020 and received an AIP in August but no updates since or responses to my webforms.

Did anyone from a similar situation see a Stage 2 approval? If not I don't understand who they are opening the border for..
I applied in July, Aip in August. No update to date. Studying online currently and my school is on the DLI list

scaria197

Star Member
Jun 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2010
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Scheduled
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Very similar to y'all. From Australia. Silence after AIP.

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
My daughter started online September whilst rest of classmates are in person so live online. She now has a letter of instruction, she'll travel to Quebec in 2 months for winter semester in person. It's just disruptive to go out now, she'll have to quarantine as the only student in 100 bed residence. In January, she'll travel as a group with other international students from the airport to the quarantine residence then the university will have online daily activities as they all quarantine together but in bedrooms apart in the same residence.

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
I've received the biometrics validation letter today and I was approved as well as the final decision was made. I didn't receive the Introduction letter yet and partner didn't receive update on his OWP, so i guess in the next few days I'll receive all the information. I've sent a web form with my letter of enrolment last week (I am studying online as well), so maybe this has helped me. I've applied in Feb online but I live in the UK, it has been a long wait.
The letter of introduction is the approval letter.

Reactions: ceuazul