+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is anyone able to give Biometrics at new york location recently?

newbie8989

May 20, 2020
Hi Guys, I hope
you 're all doing well.
Just wondering if anyone could schedule a
biometrics appointment at the VFS New York location?

studentcandidate

Jun 13, 2020
Hi! I am also waiting for VAC offices in NYC and Los-Angeles to open. I tried to schedule an appointment online through their website. When I chose the office in Los-Angeles, it said that at this moment I am unable to make an appointment. I tried the same thing with the NYC office, and it just said that this office under review or smth like that and try again later.

studentcandidate

Jun 13, 2020
Hi Guys, I hope
You're all doing well.
Just wondering if anyone could schedule a
biometrics appointment at the VFS New York location?
You can also give you biometrics at USCIS application centers. Some of them will be open on July 13th. Follow this link to make an appointment: https://my.uscis.gov/appointmentscheduler-appointment/ca/en/office-search

If you follow the link above, you probably will not be able to make an appointment. As I understood, it will start to work on July 13th when the first USCIS will be open.

Reactions: newbie8989

newbie8989

May 20, 2020
Thank you. When I opened this site and looked up at the nearest center, I asked for the IRCC number to schedule. The IRCC number is in the biomedical instruction letter and you will be able to schedule it.
I see that the dates are available from July 20th

Best and Good luck

Last edited:

newbie8989

May 20, 2020
I have made an appointment at https://my.uscis.gov/appointmentscheduler-appointment/ca/en/office-search and printed out the confirmation, but when I get back to the appointment scheduler and tried to find my appointment, I saw someone else appointment in a different state back in end March (with the same IRCC number). Did anyone of you experience this?
yes, lot of people are saying the same, but please print the confirmation page and you can go the office for your biometrics, hope this helps, thank you