+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is anybody currently dealing with London office? PPR question.

diana90

Nov 11, 2009
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
Sponsorship approval Dec 18th 2009
Nomination.....
MICC approval Jan 11th 2010
AOR Received.
PR in process Jan 18th 2010
We've just received PPR on February 18 and I'm going to mail it tomorrow. My concern is that we've got a very short notice - the letter says that my daughter's visa expires on March 20, so she must enter Canada on this day or before.

How long does it approximately take to get your passport back and is it possible to ask in a cover letter to send it back with a courier, assuming that I'll pay for the shipment? Has anybody used this option or has any idea about it?

Thanks!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

diana90 said:
We've just received PPR on February 18 and I'm going to mail it tomorrow. My concern is that we've got a very short notice - the letter says that my daughter's visa expires on March 20, so she must enter Canada on this day or before.

How long does it approximately take to get your passport back and is it possible to ask in a cover letter to send it back with a courier, assuming that I'll pay for the shipment? Has anybody used this option or has any idea about it?

Thanks!
It takes about 4 weeks to process. You probably would be better to drop it off on a Thursday and pick it up 2 weeks later.

PMM

diana90

Nov 11, 2009
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
Sponsorship approval Dec 18th 2009
Nomination.....
MICC approval Jan 11th 2010
AOR Received.
PR in process Jan 18th 2010
Thanks for the reply - this is awful. We can't just drop-off unfortunately. My daughter (who I'm sponsoring) is in Sweden and London is processing her application. To get to London she has to apply for a visa etc., travel to London.

Do you think it'll help if I indicate in the cover letter that her visa expires in basically 3 weeks. I have no idea what to do????