+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is accountant job valid for M.Tech candidate?

shilpa0301

Mar 27, 2018
I have done M.Tech and have two years of work experience in Infosys with NOC 2174. Now I am working as accountant in public sector. Can I add my work experience of my current job as a secondary job? By doing so, I get a score of 469 where as if I include only the primary job, my score is 444. My question is does accountant job is valid for a candidate with M.Tech degree??

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
I have done M.Tech and have two years of work experience in Infosys with NOC 2174. Now I am working as accountant in public sector. Can I add my work experience of my current job as a secondary job? By doing so, I get a score of 469 where as if I include only the primary job, my score is 444. My question is does accountant job is valid for a candidate with M.Tech degree??
Education and job don't need to match. You can include your second job for additional points.

shilpa0301

Mar 27, 2018
Education and job don't need to match. You can include your second job for additional points.
Thanks for your answer.
I have received the ITA with this score.
Actually when I checked the education details for job title : Accountant, NOC 1111, the education details are mentioned as Chartered accounts or other courses related to that only. But being a postgraduate in Technology, I want to confirm the education details so that my file does not get rejected in later stages.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Thanks for your answer.
I have received the ITA with this score.
Actually when I checked the education details for job title : Accountant, NOC 1111, the education details are mentioned as Chartered accounts or other courses related to that only. But being a postgraduate in Technology, I want to confirm the education details so that my file does not get rejected in later stages.
Well, I'm not too sure about this. I suggest you consult a senior member for this situation.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june