+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Irresponsibilty of Canada Post

Dr.Khanda

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tempa said:
Nice person!!
Indeed . People like these actually restore your faith in humanity that there are still people willing to help an utter stranger.

dda

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Dr.Khanda said:
@dda Is there any update ?
Thanks again
Hello Dr. Khanda,

Your item was successfully delivered on Jan 18th, 2016. I have confirmed about the delivery status. Anyone telling you it is on hold or it is with driver - because they are just using that same tool to track the mail. Do not worry, it has been delivered.

Best of Luck.

Dr.Khanda

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thankyou Dda..you just made my day
:D
God bless you
I guess I should change the subject of the post..they arent irresponsible afterall..sorry Canada Post. I was just stressed ....
phew *sigh of relief*

dda

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Dr.Khanda said:
Thankyou Dda..you just made my day
:D
God bless you
I guess I should change the subject of the post..they arent irresponsible afterall..sorry Canada Post. I was just stressed ....
phew *sigh of relief*
Wait for the response now. I can understand how that feels.

Best of Luck.

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great Person!!

I have the same situation and the package is now staying in MISSISSAUGA, ON. The deadline for my application Feb 8. My tracking number is EA052757011CN and I don't really know on what exact date it will be delivered.

Could you help check? Will very much appreciate it!!

dda said:
Hello Dr. Khanda,

Your item was successfully delivered on Jan 18th, 2016. I have confirmed about the delivery status. Anyone telling you it is on hold or it is with driver - because they are just using that same tool to track the mail. Do not worry, it has been delivered.

Best of Luck.

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It was finally safely delivered and signed on Feb 8 (ETS time), the last day of the 45 days' window.

Thank you for your help!

samzgfang said:
Great Person!!

I have the same situation and the package is now staying in MISSISSAUGA, ON. The deadline for my application Feb 8. My tracking number is EA052757011CN and I don't really know on what exact date it will be delivered.

Could you help check? Will very much appreciate it!!

Rads2016

Jan 15, 2016
Hi,

I have the same worry, my OINP application was delivered to MISSISSAUGA on 3rd Feb but dont know if it was sent to the OINP office.
Could you let me also know about it, my file tracking number is PG 337 845 692 CA.