+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

Taimoor962

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Update:

Got ADR.
Schedule A and travel history for both- pay stubs, employment letter (from the employer that I used to get Nomination and new employer, if applicable), bank statement, T4, Proof of relationship (call logs, pics, etc), and police certificate for spouse

AOR- Dec 2018, Married March 2019- File Transfer Octiver 2019-- ADR Today

I have a question:

I changed 2 jobs and lived 10 months back home (was stuck coz of covid). I could not inform MPNP about a job change or stuff. Do you guys think should I inform mpnp now before submitting ADR ? or just submit ADR as is?
[/QUOTE
i also changed my jobs but never informed mpnp. In my Adr they asked me to provide mpnp job letter but i wrote an explanation letter that i had a open work permit and my pnp was not restricted to any employer so I don’t think so there should be any problem.
I submitted my pnp job paystubs tho

Reactions: Walle_007

Taimoor962

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Update:

Got ADR.
Schedule A and travel history for both- pay stubs, employment letter (from the employer that I used to get Nomination and new employer, if applicable), bank statement, T4, Proof of relationship (call logs, pics, etc), and police certificate for spouse

I have a question:

I changed 2 jobs and lived 10 months back home (was stuck coz of covid). I could not inform MPNP about a job change or stuff. Do you guys think should I inform mpnp now before submitting ADR ? or just submit ADR as is?
Just submit the documents and write an explanation letter that pnp was not restricted to any employer and you had a open work permit coz informing pnp at this time wouldn’t make any difference

Reilui

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Update:

Got ADR.

I have a question:

Good to hear

Harnek saini

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Update:

Got ADR.

I have a question:

Is spouse outland?

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Just submit the documents and write an explanation letter that pnp was not restricted to any employer and you had a open work permit coz informing pnp at this time wouldn’t make any difference
Thanks, Man. appreciate it.
So in my case. I left the mpnp job in Jan 2019..and did a few months of another job and then moved to a government job with Mpi (which is my last job, it was a contract job), I then went to see my wife back home and got stuck there like for 10 months.

Question is:
When they ask me for pay stubs and employment letter of a new employer, if applicable, Should I attach docs of a government job with mpi? which was my last job.
OR
As I am back now and interviewing every single day and I feel like I will get an offer pretty soon, So, Should I get a new job and then send an employment letter for this job ( of course I would not have a pay stub with a new job already)

Taimoor962

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Thanks, Man. appreciate it.
So in my case. I left the mpnp job in Jan 2019..and did a few months of another job and then moved to a government job with Mpi (which is my last job, it was a contract job), I then went to see my wife back home and got stuck there like for 10 months.

Question is:
When they ask me for pay stubs and employment letter of a new employer, if applicable, Should I attach docs of a government job with mpi? which was my last job.
OR
As I am back now and interviewing every single day and I feel like I will get an offer pretty soon, So, Should I get a new job and then send an employment letter for this job ( of course I would not have a pay stub with a new job already)
I guess you will have to write a brief letter and explain everything like you were stuck in back home and looking for the job. Attach your most recently job paystubs and last 4 paystubs from your pnp job.

Reilui

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Hi guys
I pass my ADR but nothing show on my ecas
Does anyone here in the same situation?

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
I guess you will have to write a brief letter and explain everything like you were stuck in back home and looking for the job. Attach your most recently job paystubs and last 4 paystubs from your pnp job.
Yes Sounds good. I will do that if I don't get a job in the next couple of days, If I do, I will attach that job reference letter

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Checked my cic account today and it says new message/profile updated under my PR application, but when I opened there was actually no new message so it means its just a ghost update?
Just double check if that’s not because your medical exam expired, then that is a ghost update. Something good will happen soon.