+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I check the both several times daily. The ways officers to process the cases are different, especially the local office. There isn't any clear sign you can predict what is going on next. Like the people got ADR much later then mine has gotten PR already, but I'm still waiting.
When did u submit your additional documents? When did they ask for additional documents and what was your deadline to submit additional documents?

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
When did u submit your additional documents? When did they ask for additional documents and what was your deadline to submit additional documents?
They requested on July 9th, and we submitted everything on July 13th, and nothing happened after that until now.

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
They requested on July 9th, and we submitted everything on July 13th, and nothing happened after that until now.
Damm which is not fair at all. I saw some people who have asked to submit documents in august nd they got pr already.. i don’t understand how the hell they work it should be first come first serve.

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Damm which is not fair at all. I saw some people who have asked to submit documents in august nd they got pr already.. i don’t understand how the hell they work it should be first come first serve.
Obviously they pick randomly, or at least they choose whichever they want.

Bmw007

Jan 11, 2018
Is there have anybody whose spouse is in India and PA got ADR in last couple of months and biometric is also done for spouse in India?

Harnek saini

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Ircc now allowing immediate family mamber to canada. Is anyone know how to get the authorization letter from ircc. Because, when i open the form it only show citizenship and permanent residence. But if we go to website it says unite with an immediate family member who is in canada temporarily.

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Ircc now allowing immediate family mamber to canada. Is anyone know how to get the authorization letter from ircc. Because, when i open the form it only show citizenship and permanent residence. But if we go to website it says unite with an immediate family member who is in canada temporarily.
That's not for you, that's for PR and citizen to temporarily unite families to canada.

Sharanpreet23

Star Member
Dec 26, 2015
but it webpage say How to unite with an immediate family member who is in Canada temporarily. I am confuse in this.
If you qualify as an immediate family member of a temporary resident in Canada
Along with your visitor visa application, include proof of your

• relationship with an immediate family member in Canada
  • immediate family member’s status in Canada (copy of their study permit or work permit)

Sharanpreet23

Star Member
Dec 26, 2015

Sharanpreet23

Star Member
Dec 26, 2015
but it webpage say How to unite with an immediate family member who is in Canada temporarily. I am confuse in this.
Send your request to this email address: IRCC.COVID-TravelExemptions-Exemptionsdevoyage-COVID.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Make sure you include

• your full name
  • your date of birth
  • if you have an application in process
  • how you applied for your visa (online or by paper)
  • your application number and unique client identifier (UCI)
  • your passport number
  • a detailed reason for travel
  • the dates you plan to travel
  • where you live now (current country of residence)
  • your supporting documents to show you’re eligible to travel to Canada at this time (for example, the application for authorization and statutory declaration for extended family members)