+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

Taimoor962

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
People who recently had a additional documents request please confirm if you guys send documents only via email or uploaded documents in your cic account too. I did both things like email plus uploaded in cic account too, my account isn’t showing we are reviewing your documents its only showing documents you provided have been uploaded.

Quesask1

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
People who recently had a additional documents request please confirm if you guys send documents only via email or uploaded documents in your cic account too. I did both things like email plus uploaded in cic account too, my account isn’t showing we are reviewing your documents its only showing documents you provided have been uploaded.
I did same way too.. cic account plus by email. Mine is also showing docs uploaded.

Quesask1

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Did you get any update after submitting the documents? Just wondering if they are really reviewing our documents
Not at all.. but my medical shows results not received however by we form they confirmed they received it.. but I guess its not uploaded which clearly means they didn’t touch my file since then :(

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
I only emailed them. One day later they reply my email that all docs been uploaded. And about 2 and half months later, the cic account shows we are reviewing the additional docs you provided.

Reactions: Taimoor962

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
That’s good most probably you’ll directly get COPR as you guys are inside.
What reason you stated for your spouse visitor? I applied too back in feb last week 2020 and she got biometric latter but vac was closed since.
My wife has visitor visa before marriage i havent apply for her visa actually nd I applied her visa extension twice with the same reason that she is waiting for her pr

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I have a quick question here i got additional documents requested on 10aug nd last date to submitted documents is 13 nov,2020. So my question is if there is anyone here who submitted all documents and have passed there deadline and haven’t hear anything from ircc? Hope there is nobody tho.. :(

Taimoor962

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
I have a quick question here i got additional documents requested on 10aug nd last date to submitted documents is 13 nov,2020. So my question is if there is anyone here who submitted all documents and have passed there deadline and haven’t hear anything from ircc? Hope there is nobody tho.. :(
No still in the deadline.

Reactions: Y2worry

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Sorry, I didn't get what are you asking. Pass the deadline is not a big deal, but you need to notice ircc and give the reason why you are not able to provide those before deadline.

Reactions: Y2worry

Taimoor962

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Is there anyone in this group who got update from winnipeg cic after submitting additional documents without cic account status getting changed to we are reviewing your documents.
It’s been a month since I submitted my documents and still it showing your documents have been uploaded.

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Is there anyone in this group who got update from winnipeg cic after submitting additional documents without cic account status getting changed to we are reviewing your documents.
It’s been a month since I submitted my documents and still it showing your documents have been uploaded.
You need to wait, mine changed to "we are reviewing the additional docs" after 2 and half month I submit.

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Its been almost 2 months for me and its still showing your additional documents uploaded :( too. I guess we have to wait ..

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Its been almost 2 months for me and its still showing your additional documents uploaded :( too. I guess we have to wait ..
I believe yours will change soon, but I don't know how long to get copr after status changed to "we are reviewing". I'm still waiting.