+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
So far what I know is, that, quite a few PNP-inland, especially MPNP-inland applicants who have a spouse add-on are being transferred to IRRC-Winnipeg local VO.
Their file goes in a queue to be assigned to an officer in Winnipeg. Do not know the exact time but what I am hearing from people is that it takes around 6- 8 months in the local visa office.

In my case.
Mpnp -inland.
AR- Dec-2018
AOR -March 2018
MR Sep 6th, MP Oct 4th
Married in March, added spouse in September 2019
Spouse added in the file on Oct 9th
Spouse BIL requested Oct 17.

eligibility passed, spouse criminality check passed, mine in the process. Security has not started yet.

File transferred to the local visa office Winnipeg in November and is in the queue to be assigned to an officer.

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
hopefully the order of lvo processing transferred file is the order of they received the transferred files. Im a 2017 pnp paper inland applicant and file transferred to winnipeg ircc in May of this year, nothing happened since then. I heared a few pnp inland people got decision made in winnipeg ircc which is a good new because we know some officer in winnipeg office is working on the transferred file. what I heard about Calgary and Toronto offices is there is no officer working on the transferred files and no one got pr from those offices at all.

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/file-transfer.html

That's Ircc official website talking about how transfer files work.

According to this when a file is transferred to local VO it goes in a queue and have received locked-in date, as it was originally received by the office which is sending, to maintain fairness.

which means it goes in queue as per applicant AR or AOR and not the date it was transferred to local VO, I GUESS!

Last edited:
Reactions: Moraine_W

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
hopefully the order of lvo processing transferred file is the order of they received the transferred files. Im a 2017 pnp paper inland applicant and file transferred to winnipeg ircc in May of this year, nothing happened since then. I heared a few pnp inland people got decision made in winnipeg ircc which is a good new because we know some officer in winnipeg office is working on the transferred file. what I heard about Calgary and Toronto offices is there is no officer working on the transferred files and no one got pr from those offices at all.
Thanks for sharing,

yea, finger crossed. hopefully, they don't take too long.

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
A friend whos file was transferred to Winnipeg ( MPNP-Spouse add-on case) 5 months ago asked ircc-Winnipeg status and got a reply back that it is still in queue to be assigned to an officer.

Reactions: Moraine_W

Moraine_W

Nov 25, 2019
Same here. My file was transferred to Winnipeg this year May. Nothing happened since then, not even medical exam instruction. My friend’s file was not transferred to Local IRCC, and she had already got her PR Card. She got her application number this year January.

Reactions: Walle_007

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Same here. My file was transferred to Winnipeg this year May. Nothing happened since then, not even medical exam instruction. My friend’s file was not transferred to Local IRCC, and she had already got her PR Card. She got her application number this year January.
Did y get any updates ? When was ur AR? When did you add your spouse ?

Moraine_W

Nov 25, 2019
Did y get any updates ? When was ur AR? When did you add your spouse ?
I just got my medical examination done today. IRCC issued me the instruction last week. IRCC asked a few more documents this time. I am single, so I did not add anyone.

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
pnp inland. I got my file number last year July.
Well. It means it took them 7 months since may to assign ur file to an an officer and work on that, given that, if your AR does nt matter.
Mine was transferred to Winnipeg just last month. My AR is Dec 2018.

Reactions: Jhegel

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
PNP-inland online

Application submitted: Feb 2018
Medical done: December 2018
Married: April 2019

1st PPR: April 2019 (after marriage)

Spouse add on: May 4 2019 (Inland application)
(sent all forms through email)
Received (acknowledgment): 15 May 2019

Pcc n biometric done upfront.
Visa office:- winnipeg
Do you guys know how long does it take for them to send second PPR for me and my spouse ?? They gave UCI number for spouse. Its been 8 months now they didn’t ask anything or no ghost update.
Please help me out.

I called ricc very first time on 11 October 2019 they told me your file is in winnipeg office and is in the queue to be assigned to an officer. On 18 nov 2019 I emailed winnipeg vo they told that you file is in officer queue. That’ll i know till now.

Reactions: Jhegel

gurbajsingh

Sep 13, 2019
PNP-inland online

Application submitted: Feb 2018
Medical done: December 2018
Married: April 2019

1st PPR: April 2019 (after marriage)

Spouse add on: May 4 2019 (Inland application)
(sent all forms through email)
Received (acknowledgment): 15 May 2019

Pcc n biometric done upfront.
Visa office:- winnipeg
Do you guys know how long does it take for them to send second PPR for me and my spouse ?? They gave UCI number for spouse. Its been 8 months now they didn’t ask anything or no ghost update.
Please help me out.

I called ricc very first time on 11 October 2019 they told me your file is in winnipeg office and is in the queue to be assigned to an officer. On 18 nov 2019 I emailed winnipeg vo they told that you file is in officer queue. That’ll i know till now.
Any update i also added my spouse in april
Winnipeg office