+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Offcouse they are not gonna run your application again. What I have learned from experience is that, my medical showed passed but when I added my spouse it went back to review..coz they were waiting for my spouse medical.

So in your case all of ur steps are showing in progress because they are processing the same steps for you spouse, precisely, thre processing your spouse background now..

In my case they are saying eligibility is passed (both me and spouse) criminality passed for spouse , progress for me and security not started yet

What does that mean now ? How long they gonna take? This mean mine eligibility is still pending? N then medical n biometric as well??

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
im scared now what does this mean??
I mean in positive way.. u will definitely get PR for ur spouse, as u had ur ppt request in april . Adding ur spouse not gonna make any difference except that it taking little longer

And no, they wont do any step for you again, unless your previous medical expires and they might just ask your for re-med. Other then that they will only process ur spouse criminality and security...

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
What does that mean now ? How long they gonna take? This mean mine eligibility is still pending? N then medical n biometric as well??
No.
When I say my medical went back to review it does not mean they will ask me to do medical again. It's just that's how they describe steps as completely done for all dependents or in progress ( which actually cut have some dependent completed and some on prgress).... that's what ircc agent explained me over the call when I asked * that my medical showed passed alresdy how come it cud go back in review*.. he said it's normal..... as we only have one tab of medical status... and as u passed it but coz now u have added a dependent whose medical is not completed yet, meaning the overall medical status of the application is in progress...until ur spouse med is passed

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
I mean in positive way.. u will definitely get PR for ur spouse, as u had ur ppt request in april . Adding ur spouse not gonna make any difference except that it taking little longer

And no, they wont do any step for you again, unless your previous medical expires and they might just ask your for re-med. Other then that they will only process ur spouse criminality and security...
Thanks for the positive vibes. Not I learned something new. May be they will send ppr request soon. God bless everyone who is waiting.

Reilui

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Ar may 2018
AOR july 2018
Added spouse by jan 2019
No medical or whatever since then
File transferred to winnipeg since june 2019

20 months almost
They say because i added my spouse that is why it take too long than normal processing time

Reactions: Walle_007

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Ar may 2018
AOR july 2018
Added spouse by jan 2019
No medical or whatever since then
File transferred to winnipeg since june 2019

20 months almost
They say because i added my spouse that is why it take too long than normal processing time
Welcome Reilui.. you are one of the few ppl joining this thread for the same reason as we are.
We are all in the same boat.
I have a frend from Winnipeg who was transferred to Winnipeg in may 2019. I willl update if he hears anything...

So far it's been 6 months for u and the have not touched ur file I assume. So its safe to say i gues they take at least 7-8 months just to pick up the file.

Did u email the and asked If any officer is working on it??

Reilui

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Thank yo
Welcome Reilui.. you are one of the few ppl joining this thread for the same reason as we are.
We are all in the same boat.
I have a frend from Winnipeg who was transferred to Winnipeg in may 2019. I willl update if he hears anything...

So far it's been 6 months for u and the have not touched ur file I assume. So its safe to say i gues they take at least 7-8 months just to pick up the file.

Did u email the and asked If any officer is working on it??
Thank you
Yes, i emailed and asked for notes too
First they say it is on line for office to review
And then i sent a mail to web form because its beyond normal processing and they said
Criminality is on process and they have no control for outside agency doing the check for how long it will be
And then the last one last week winnipeg office said that norma processing only apply to non complex but since i change my marital status processing time changed
I hope they can work on our files already

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Thank yo

Thank you
Yes, i emailed and asked for notes too
First they say it is on line for office to review
And then i sent a mail to web form because its beyond normal processing and they said
Criminality is on process and they have no control for outside agency doing the check for how long it will be
And then the last one last week winnipeg office said that norma processing only apply to non complex but since i change my marital status processing time changed
I hope they can work on our files already
Yes that's it.. they label these files as complex applications and then God knows what happens next. No clue

Reactions: Reilui

Quesask1

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
So far what I know is, that, quite a few PNP-inland, especially MPNP-inland applicants who have a spouse add-on are being transferred to IRRC-Winnipeg local VO.
Their file goes in a queue to be assigned to an officer in Winnipeg. Do not know the exact time but what I am hearing from people is that it takes around 6- 8 months in the local visa office.

In my case.
Mpnp -inland.
AR- Dec-2018
AOR -March 2018
MR Sep 6th, MP Oct 4th
Married in March, added spouse in September 2019
Spouse added in the file on Oct 9th
Spouse BIL requested Oct 17.

eligibility passed, spouse criminality check passed, mine in the process. Security has not started yet.

File transferred to the local visa office Winnipeg in November and is in the queue to be assigned to an officer.
Hello,
I have to ask how we can find if spouse is added in our application. In my CIC account I send them all required forms to add my spouse in my application but so far there is no any name added. Its showing what I submitted to them like my medical, background check and all but nothing about my spouse. We already submitted upfront medical but there is no information if it is passed or not. My timelines are:
PR application received: Feb 2018
MR- June, MP-july,
Informed Marriage- April
Spouse Docs submitted through IRCC- May 2019.
Please I need some guidance .
Thank you!

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Hello,
I have to ask how we can find if spouse is added in our application. In my CIC account I send them all required forms to add my spouse in my application but so far there is no any name added. Its showing what I submitted to them like my medical, background check and all but nothing about my spouse. We already submitted upfront medical but there is no information if it is passed or not. My timelines are:
MR- June, MP-july,
Informed Marriage- April
Thank you!
Hi,
you will see your spouse name and her UCI under "Dependents" in your cic portal.

Reactions: Quesask1

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hello,
MR- June, MP-july,
Informed Marriage- April
Thank you!
same timeline as mine.
Informed cic:- first week of may 2019 n nothing after that.
Can tell me your local visa office.