+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

Harnek saini

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Just want to give you guys hope. I got my pr today. July 29 winnipeg office asked for adr n medicals for both of us. N today after almost 2 months i got my pr.
Congratulations. Can you please share timeline. Is you alone or spouse case? If spouse is that outside canada?

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Congratulations. Can you please share timeline. Is you alone or spouse case? If spouse is that outside canada?
Applied on feb 2018,
Spouse added may 2019
Additional documents requested:- 29 july 2020
Pr:- 18 sep 2020

Taimoor962

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Hi guys,
What is the update for those other people who got additional documents and medical request in july and august. Please post here if there is any update.
Thanks

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I got ADR and medical request for me and my spouse on 10 aug from winnipeg ircc. we are inland applicants on 29 august i passed medical thats a recent status on my file so farr

Quesask1

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
What is your status right now and when did you submitted additional documents??
Hi,
Its everything in process, Only medical status showing up results not received but got confirmation email that CIC has received the medical for me but no answer for my spouse.
I Submitted documents in Aug.

Reactions: Taimoor962

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
Pls, I need an advice.

(Pls note: I reside in Manitoba while my lawyer reside in Ottawa)

I applied for PR through my lawyer. My lawyer use a paper application to submit documents via mail . Every correspondence mail from IRCC goes to my lawyers office address.
I receive a Biometric Instruction Letter from IRCC through my lawyer. I am currently waiting for a call from Service Canada to do my biometric as it is the new rule IRCC has put in place for PR applicant going for boimetric.

I read on IRCC website that they if an applicant use a representative (i.e lawyer), Service Canada will contact the representative to book a biometric appointment for PR applicants..

Right now, My lawyer is always slow not responding to my calls. so, to avoid missing the call from Service Canada, I want to change my mailing address, email and phone number to mine while RETAIN MY LAWYER AS MY REPRESENTATIVE ON MY APPLICATION.

I have already change the mailing address from my lawyers office address to my personal address, email and phone ONLY. i did NOT remove my lawyer as he is still my representative.

My question is: Will i be able to receive any mail,call or email directly from IRCC to me ? because I dont want it to be mailed to my lawyers office anymore.

Hope to hear from you soon

thanks

rjsam3840

Aug 30, 2020
well
Pls, I need an advice.

(Pls note: I reside in Manitoba while my lawyer reside in Ottawa)

I applied for PR through my lawyer. My lawyer use a paper application to submit documents via mail . Every correspondence mail from IRCC goes to my lawyers office address.
I receive a Biometric Instruction Letter from IRCC through my lawyer. I am currently waiting for a call from Service Canada to do my biometric as it is the new rule IRCC has put in place for PR applicant going for boimetric.

I read on IRCC website that they if an applicant use a representative (i.e lawyer), Service Canada will contact the representative to book a biometric appointment for PR applicants..

Right now, My lawyer is always slow not responding to my calls. so, to avoid missing the call from Service Canada, I want to change my mailing address, email and phone number to mine while RETAIN MY LAWYER AS MY REPRESENTATIVE ON MY APPLICATION.

I have already change the mailing address from my lawyers office address to my personal address, email and phone ONLY. i did NOT remove my lawyer as he is still my representative.

My question is: Will i be able to receive any mail,call or email directly from IRCC to me ? because I dont want it to be mailed to my lawyers office anymore.

Hope to hear from you soon

thanks
well sign up and link your application on IRCC login website which will send all correspondence to you instead of your lawyer