+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

Imam1125

Aug 13, 2019
Does anybody have any idea about the criminality and security. I was asked for ADR in January 03, 2020. Today I called to CIC and the agent told criminality in progress, security not started yet. My application is currently on 20 month after AOR, is it going to take another long period for security?

shooyoo

Oct 20, 2019
Does anybody have any idea about the criminality and security. I was asked for ADR in January 03, 2020. Today I called to CIC and the agent told criminality in progress, security not started yet. My application is currently on 20 month after AOR, is it going to take another long period for security?
everybody no idea.

my application is almost 24month. same thing like you.
That's not important criminality or security whatever.
that's not a step by step. case by case.
I'm not gonna call CIC call center again.
Because they're not gonna help you out.
They tell you exactly same reply when you asked about what's going on my application.

Call center agent. Just wait. wait.

Imam1125

Aug 13, 2019
everybody no idea.

my application is almost 24month. same thing like you.
That's not important criminality or security whatever.
that's not a step by step. case by case.
I'm not gonna call CIC call center again.
Because they're not gonna help you out.
They tell you exactly same reply when you asked about what's going on my application.

Call center agent. Just wait. wait.
Are you done with your medical? If yes, when? Did they ask additional documents from you?

rafab

Mar 4, 2020
Hi guys,
I checked this forum a few times for information and I’d like to give you an update and some hope.
I am a MPNP applicant, file transferred to Winnipeg and no spouse added. After a looong time waiting we got the email with final interview date yesterday!!
AOR was April 11, 2018
Good luck everyone!

shooyoo

Oct 20, 2019
Hi guys,
I checked this forum a few times for information and I’d like to give you an update and some hope.
I am a MPNP applicant, file transferred to Winnipeg and no spouse added. After a looong time waiting we got the email with final interview date yesterday!!
AOR was April 11, 2018
Good luck everyone!
Congratulations. Finally you got it.
My aor is on May,2018.

Reactions: Jhegel

Quesask1

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
As we are stuck Gods Knows for how many more months. I wanna apply for a spouse visitor visa, what are refusal chances? Any tips to make a strong application, as it will have dual intend. ?

I will appreciate your input.
It depends I guess.. as long as officer is statsified that person coming on VIsitor visa will leave canada before its expiry.. I’m thinking for the same..

Reactions: Walle_007

patelsagar

Apr 10, 2018
Hi guys,
AOR was April 11, 2018
Good luck everyone!
Congratulations! Do you mind giving us you full time line? Was ADR requested and if yes then when??

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Hi guys,
AOR was April 11, 2018
Good luck everyone!
Congrats. Please do share ur timeline. And why were ur file transferred to Winnipeg,? And u said we... any other dependent, if not spouse ??

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
It depends I guess.. as long as officer is statsified that person coming on VIsitor visa will leave canada before its expiry.. I’m thinking for the same..
Questions is, how can officer be satisfied? Coz application already shows the dual intend ?

Reilui

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Keep posting any movements guys
So that we know if winnipeg office is kinda working a little bit

Cjp81094

Feb 23, 2020
My passport expires in june and my work permit too. Its already 24 months for my PR file i am feb 2018 applicant
Should i renew my passport and update in my PR file.
Any views or ideas????

rafab

Mar 4, 2020
Congrats. Please do share ur timeline. And why were ur file transferred to Winnipeg,? And u said we... any other dependent, if not spouse ??
My spouse is the main applicant. We applied together.
ADR: November 27, 2019 (asked to fill out forms about travel, jobs, army, etc.. same as other people in the forum
Medical Request: November 27, 2019
Medical Passed Dec 7
I don’t know when the file was transferred to Wpg since I never got notes.
No other updates on the website.. still most items are stated to be in progress..

Reactions: Walle_007

patelsagar

Apr 10, 2018
Any one here who has been asked for ADR some time in November 2019 or before and still has no word back from Winnipeg IRCC office??