+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WEBFORM!

dawit Melesse

Aug 1, 2020
Hello there!
Today i was trying to upload a document using IRCC webform but i discovered that there are two different IRRC webform sites
1. https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
2. https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
on the second site you will checkbox weather you submitted your application already or not,what type of visa you have applied, and it asks for the visa office center you application is on process. finally it will lead you to that specific IRCC webform. but on the other hand, when you click the first site it will directly lead you IRCC webform with no questions and visa office center you applied or anything, Here my question is i'm confused to select the one which is correct to follow? and what is there difference? Lastly on both sites after I fill all the necessary data when I click "Next" it will not go any where. So what should I do? Cuz as i said i want to upload document. Thank you, pls reply.

Last edited:

mikrokosmos

Star Member
May 1, 2021
If you're applying through SDS, i suggest use the first one as it is directed to Canada offices. If non-SDS, use the 2nd one as it is specific to your country's visa office. When you click next, you should be able to attach a document. Hope this helps!

Reactions: dawit Melesse

dawit Melesse

Aug 1, 2020
Thank you for your response, I'm on the non-sds catagory but I applied on the first one cuz I was not sure where my application is being processed.(applied online). Therefore would that be a problem for me to use the first site? Thank you again.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Thank you for your response, I'm on the non-sds catagory but I applied on the first one cuz I was not sure where my application is being processed.(applied online). Therefore would that be a problem for me to use the first site? Thank you again.
Your application for non-SDS will be handled by the local VAC responsible for your region/country. Surely you can easily find that out? From my experience, It's better to use the one that routes to your local VO because if you sent to the general one, they will still have to re-route it to your local VO which will delay your submission.

Personally, I have sent the same webform inquiry through both channels at the same time. I got a quick response from my local VO and only after 10 days or so I got a response from the general channel saying they have done the needful and sent my request to my processing office.

dawit Melesse

Aug 1, 2020
Your application for non-SDS will be handled by the local VAC responsible for your region/country. Surely you can easily find that out? From my experience, It's better to use the one that routes to your local VO because if you sent to the general one, they will still have to re-route it to your local VO which will delay your submission.

Personally, I have sent the same webform inquiry through both channels at the same time. I got a quick response from my local VO and only after 10 days or so I got a response from the general channel saying they have done the needful and sent my request to my processing office.
Ok thank you, but if I send to the local visa office now wouldn't that cause duplication for the same document, even cause more delayance? Thank you again.

YummyJade

Jul 13, 2021

hey, did you see the documents in your GCkey which you sent via webform? thanks

Simar12

Dec 14, 2021

Hy.. How did you know which visa office processed your application?
And kindly tell what type of documnt you sent through webform?
Please please reply

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hy.. How did you know which visa office processed your application?
And kindly tell what type of documnt you sent through webform?
Please please reply
The only way to know which VO processed your application is via GCMS notes and this is known after the fact. However, you will know which VO serves your country or region (the VO where you would have submitted paper applications to).

There's no restriction on the type of documents you can send via webform. The only restriction is size - not larger than 2MB.

Simar12

Dec 14, 2021
Hello there!
Today i was trying to upload a document using IRCC webform but i discovered that there are two different IRRC webform sites
1. https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
2. https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
on the second site you will checkbox weather you submitted your application already or not,what type of visa you have applied, and it asks for the visa office center you application is on process. finally it will lead you to that specific IRCC webform. but on the other hand, when you click the first site it will directly lead you IRCC webform with no questions and visa office center you applied or anything, Here my question is i'm confused to select the one which is correct to follow? and what is there difference? Lastly on both sites after I fill all the necessary data when I click "Next" it will not go any where. So what should I do? Cuz as i said i want to upload document. Thank you, pls reply.
Hyy.. What did you do then? You sent webform to local VO or to general chnnl.
Was your documnt get uploaddd ? And wht was timeline?
Plzzz reply
Plzzz