+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Webform

patelyogesh2

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
HI

I got few questions for you.
Are you a inland(Canada) or out-land (India) applicant currently residing at?
Are you a PR applicant ? if so what stream are you currently in?
What exactly have you done to ask IRCC to add your spouse to your profile? (webform what was the content)
sowp already ? that is a little fast?

Please share some details about your situation.
I am inland. Spouse outland.
PR is in process under cec.
Raised webform and asked for documents. They send me documents list and fill other webform and attached all the documents.
Yes sowp approved. As mentioned above.

Daniela015

Apr 9, 2021
Hey, i got refusal for missing document in my application but actually i uploaded that document already. May be it was by mistake so i raised webform inquiry for reconsideration on 9th October and got acknowledgement letter saying "we verfied the information and going to forward to the visa officer. Furthermore we are pleased to confirm that your file is still in process." I got this acknowledgement on 23rd October. But after that no updation in my account. I am wondering that they will respond me when my file processing finish or what ? Or they will send me any confirmation regarding reopening of file. Does anyone have any idea ?
Hi, did you get a response about this? I have a similar situation.

thank you!

Jasvir1908

Mar 20, 2021
IRCC is working at a reduced speed I raised my webform on Dec 6 and got reply yesterday. So I would suggest you to wait .
Hi,

Did you receive acknowledgement of receipt of webform? pls revert.

from reply, I understand that it was related to the update that you had submitted via webform.

arjmishr03

Apr 17, 2021
It’s a month and no response yet from them after raising the webform. Do you think I should call?
Hi Venky, I wonder if you could help me here. I am in a similar situation-
AOR 21st Jan, 21
Marriage 7th Feb, 21
Got the msg. from IRCC to submit the forms as you had mentioned.

Regarding IMM 0008, did you fill this form for yourself or your spouse? I understand I need to refill 2 forms:
1) Myself as a Primary Applicant and add my spouse as a dependent. Program- Economic, Category- Skilled Worker
2) Spouse, Program- Family, Category- Spouse.

Did you provide IMM 5669 and IMM 5406 for yourself again?
Thank You
Arjun

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hi guys. I've been reading the steps to raise a web form regarding an international student application. I found out you must upload a document, like a letter, explaining your query or doubts. Any advice on what to write on that letter?

The case is my sister's. She applied in December, gave biometrics in January and hasn't received any news since then. No medicals requests or other notifications.

swarapriyan

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Hi guys. I've been reading the steps to raise a web form regarding an international student application. I found out you must upload a document, like a letter, explaining your query or doubts. Any advice on what to write on that letter?

The case is my sister's. She applied in December, gave biometrics in January and hasn't received any news since then. No medicals requests or other notifications.
Have you raised webform for your sister's situation? I am also thinking to raise the webform since March update for Medical after BIO.

Rayraygreen

Sep 1, 2018
HI @patelyogesh2 @kavish.shaikh1,

I submitted a web-form to add my spouse to my application on Dec 28, 2020 with all the supporting forms and documents. I got a response only on Jan 28, 2021 that they forwarded my documents to the respective office for their consideration. I did not receive any response for a while. So, i have raised to web-form (Mar 03, 2021) to know the status of my request (add my spouse) they gave a generic response once again on Mar 23, 2021. May be it takes plenty of time to complete this one.

web-form requestRequest dateResponse date
to add spouseDec 28, 2020Jan 28, 2021 (forwarded my documents to the respective office)
to check status of my request to add spouseMar 03, 2021response Mar 23, 2021 (still they are processing )

current status - IRCC did not add my spouse to my application so far (as of today).
Hi, has a UCI number generated for your spouse?

JermZ

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
You're in no trouble at all. I never got the acknowledgements I was waiting for. However, in the GCMS notes which I received a few days ago I could see that all the documents I uploaded through webform were in fact received.
Hello sir, does this only apply to application with application number already?

I realized i forgot to sign in one of the documents in my application so i submitted the corrected form through the webform BUT without the Application Number yet. Do you think it will show up in the GCMS? i am afraid they will return my application if they can't see the corrected form that i uploaded.

Your response would be much appreciated. Thanks,

Jyotu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask. can i send webform myself even if i i have a representative?Plz reply if anyone knows.

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
I uploaded a few documents (on 4 different intervals) that I missed to include during initial application submission. I received 2 separate emails acknowledging receipt, the remaining 2 are pending and it's been 18 days. Wondering if that's within normal or if I should re-upload.
I also submitted the webform. Its been 2 weeks. No response.