Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
I uploaded a few documents (on 4 different intervals) that I missed to include during initial application submission. I received 2 separate emails acknowledging receipt, the remaining 2 are pending and it's been 18 days. Wondering if that's within normal or if I should re-upload.

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
I uploaded a few documents (on 4 different intervals) that I missed to include during initial application submission. I received 2 separate emails acknowledging receipt, the remaining 2 are pending and it's been 18 days. Wondering if that's within normal or if I should re-upload.
Hello , I have a similar issue, I raised a webform thrice (same for umber) & I’m yet to get any feedback or acknowledgment. How long did yours take & do you think I could be in troubke for uploading same doc thrice? I noticed my employment letter wasn’t detailed enough so I obtained a more detailed letter & uploaded it but the silence is killing.

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Hello , I have a similar issue, I raised a webform thrice (same for umber) & I’m yet to get any feedback or acknowledgment. How long did yours take & do you think I could be in troubke for uploading same doc thrice? I noticed my employment letter wasn’t detailed enough so I obtained a more detailed letter & uploaded it but the silence is killing.
You're in no trouble at all. I never got the acknowledgements I was waiting for. However, in the GCMS notes which I received a few days ago I could see that all the documents I uploaded through webform were in fact received.

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
You're in no trouble at all. I never got the acknowledgements I was waiting for. However, in the GCMS notes which I received a few days ago I could see that all the documents I uploaded through webform were in fact received.
Thank you very much. When was your AOR & how far have they gotten with your GCMS notes?

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Thank you very much. When was your AOR & how far have they gotten with your GCMS notes?
My SP application was recently approved and I am traveling soon. I had ordered my GCMS about 35 days ago and just received them. Not sure what you mean by AOR.

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
My SP application was recently approved and I am traveling soon. I had ordered my GCMS about 35 days ago and just received them. Not sure what you mean by AOR.
Oh I see, AOR means acknowledgement of receipt. It’s for PR applicants. I wish you all the best

Reactions: azzamkc

Mandeepdee

Mar 17, 2020
Hey, i got refusal for missing document in my application but actually i uploaded that document already. May be it was by mistake so i raised webform inquiry for reconsideration on 9th October and got acknowledgement letter saying "we verfied the information and going to forward to the visa officer. Furthermore we are pleased to confirm that your file is still in process." I got this acknowledgement on 23rd October. But after that no updation in my account. I am wondering that they will respond me when my file processing finish or what ? Or they will send me any confirmation regarding reopening of file. Does anyone have any idea ?

Reactions: YeYe_0000

YeYe_0000

Oct 22, 2020
Hey, i got refusal for missing document in my application but actually i uploaded that document already. May be it was by mistake so i raised webform inquiry for reconsideration on 9th October and got acknowledgement letter saying "we verfied the information and going to forward to the visa officer. Furthermore we are pleased to confirm that your file is still in process." I got this acknowledgement on 23rd October. But after that no updation in my account. I am wondering that they will respond me when my file processing finish or what ? Or they will send me any confirmation regarding reopening of file. Does anyone have any idea ?
Wow! That is a horrified experience. I would have a heart attack if I were you. Pray for you!

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
what was that document ? and did they mentioned the refusal reason as missing document only or were there other reasons too

kinsdippy1990

Nov 9, 2020
I raised a webform to add spouse post AOR on 2nd January 2020 and same was sent successfully. However, i am yet to receive any response from ircc. according to their website, it takes 2-5 days to respond. Should i wait or raise another webform?

Exotic

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
I raised a webform to add spouse post AOR on 2nd January 2020 and same was sent successfully. However, i am yet to receive any response from ircc. according to their website, it takes 2-5 days to respond. Should i wait or raise another webform?
IRCC is working at a reduced speed I raised my webform on Dec 6 and got reply yesterday. So I would suggest you to wait .

venkypaduchuru

Jul 4, 2019
Hi,
I submitted a webform to add my spouse on Dec 28th 2020. I am yet to get a response from them about addition of her as a dependent to my PR application. How much time should i wait even before i raise another webform to add her.